This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Multi-Physician Clinic Operations ￨ Strategic Analysis / Planning ￨ Team Building ￨ Training / Development
Program Development / Management ￨ Service Lines Development ￨ Compliance ￨ Cross-Functional Communications
Multimillion-Dollar Budget Control ￨ Key Physician Recruitment ￨ New Business Development ￨ Cost-Reducing Initiatives
Start-Up Operations ￨ Hospital / Healthcare Operations ￨ Meaningful Use ￨ EMR Implementation ￨ Multi-Process Optimization
- Dynamic Clinic Executive who offers proven experience in large-scale healthcare optimization, including developing and implementing forward-thinking prograxxxxxx, policies, and processes to attain continued quality care.
- Integral Leader who facilitates the optimal delivery of responsible patient care for all ages based on industry and / or facility standards of practices, and spearheads corrective multi-facility plans to boost healthcare success.
- Visionary Professional who contributes a record of results in attaining superior clinical outcomes, and is recognized as an out-of-the-box thinker adept at initiating innovative solutions for maximizing the bottom line.
- Excellent Communicator who builds solid partnerships with executives, healthcare teaxxxxxx, physicians, and patients, and exhibits up-to-date knowledge of nationwide care management trends and critical clinic statistics.
Introduced a revenue cycle process for improved front- and back-end collections as Clinic Administrator / CEO for Merit Health Medical Group, including reducing days in accounts receivable from 80 to 40 days within only 6 months.
Initiated cost-cutting measures via leadership reorganization and recovered $300,000+ from >90-day aging accounts.
Increased average co-pay collection rate to 95% and developed expense reduction plans to meet key group targets.
Planned and launched 4 new start-up practices in a 10-month period, along with streamlining further operations by converting to new payroll systexxxxxx, streamlining physician on-boarding processes, and shortening credentialing times.
Reduced overhead expenses by 5% for $100,000 in savings as Director of Practice Management for Whidbey General Hospital, generated $250,000 in Meaningful Use incentives, and boosted hospital surgical procedures by 13% for a $200,000 increase in net revenue by streamlining referral processes and maximizing time management.
Conceptualized, designed, and developed a new Midwifery Service Line in collaboration with OB/GYN clinic and hospital.
Established a physician-driven work group to provide operations oversight and strategic medical group planning, along with establishing beneficial triad partnerships with local business, community outreach, and medical group.
Led results-generating planning and opening of start-up practices in Augusta Health s family practice and retail (Walmart) and developed an 8-week timeline with key milestones for monitoring EMR implementation progress.
Coordinated and planned urgent care center start-up with full laboratory, imaging, and occupational health areas.
Personally rolled out a new physician productivity compensation program with profit / loss statements as a Director for Fletcher Allen Healthcare, and operated the first NCQA-certified Patient Centered Medical Home in Vermont.
Successfully led seamless transition from paper records to electronic (EPIC) for 6 clinics across a 3-month timeframe.
Reduced labor costs for 2 residencies for Adventist Midwest Health by centralizing clinic leadership for nursing and front office operations, including planning and directing construction for an 8,740-square-foot La Grange Residency.
Implemented separate clinic go lives transitioning from paper records to NextGen within the same month s period.
Successfully increased satellite practice volume by 16% across a 3-year timeframe to further exceed facility goals.
Designed a new staffing reorganization to reduce labor expenses for Hinsdale Residency as Administrative Director, and further planned and led comprehensive program expansion within a new satellite clinic location to drive success.
Clinic Administrator ￨ CEO Multi-Specialty Group
Providers (11) ￨ Clinics (7) ￨ Support Staff (30) ￨ Direct Reports (4)
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking clinic and facilities management operations for a medical group at multiple locations encompassing Primary Care, OB/GYN, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Urology, and Neurology areas, including executing physician practice consolidation of 2 medical groups into 2 multi-specialty groups.
Director of Practice Management Multi-Specialty Group
Providers (27) ￨ Clinics (7) ￨ Support Staff (80) ￨ Direct Reports (8)
- Strategically steered daily clinic and facilities management operations for multiple clinic locations in a 25-mile radius and encompassing Primary Care, General Surgery, Orthopedics, and OB/GYN generating 64,000+ patient encounters.
- Collaborated with hospital and physician leaders to direct a comprehensive selection process for Centricity, planned and led EMR implementation, and facilitated optimization as project manager for medical group enterprise.
- Created and implemented new processes that enhanced operational efficiency and improved access for problem-plagued rural health clinics which were collectively also instrumental in boosting profits and brand recognition.
Practice Administrator (2011 2012) ￨ Interim Practice Administrator (2011)
Providers (21) ￨ Clinics (12) ￨ Support Staff (70) ￨ Direct Reports (6)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and proven business acumen toward directing daily clinic and facilities management operations of assigned clinics generating 60,000+ patient encounters, including overseeing specialties in Primary Care, Urgent Care, and Convenient Care retail clinics, as well as planning and opening lucrative new start-ups.
Practice Administrator Multi-Specialty Group
Providers (23) ￨ Rural Clinics (7) ￨ POB Clinics (5) ￨ Support Staff (66) ￨ Direct Reports (8)
- Maximized bottom-line performance by directing daily clinic and facility operations for practices at multiple locations within a 15-mile radius generating 98,000+ patient encounters, including facilitating oversight of high-volume Primary Care, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Oncology, Dermatology, and Pain Management specialties.
Director Internal Medicine ￨ Family Medicine
Providers (62) ￨ Family Med Residents (24) ￨ Clinics (9) ￨ Support Staff (195) ￨ Direct Reports (13)
- Drove substantial multi-site healthcare growth by directing daily clinic and facilities management operations for practices within a 20-mile radius generating 200,000+ patient encounters, including demonstrating proven experience in specialties encompassing areas of Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospitalists, and Urgent Care.
Administrative Director Hinsdale ￨ La Grange Residencies (1999 2008)
Providers (48) ￨ Family Med Residents (48) ￨ Clinics (3) ￨ Support Staff (50) ￨ Direct Reports (3)
- Led targeted decision-making in daily clinic and facilities management operations for 2 Family Practice Residency Prograxxxxxx, including participating in multiple surveys for full accreditation with JCAHO and ACGME per objectives.
Administrative Director Hinsdale Residency (1995 1999)
Providers (28) ￨ Family Med Residents (27) ￨ Clinics (2) ￨ Support Staff (33) ￨ Direct Reports (4)
- Played a vital role in directing administrative operations while planning and managing process improvements to drive business productivity and efficiency, control overall costs, and expand prograxxxxxx into new and lucrative locations.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management University of Illinois at Chicago
EMR ￨ EPIC ￨ NextGen ￨ Centricity ￨ Athena ￨ Microsoft Office ￨ Internet Applications
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!