This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who offers a background in Business Leadership, Corporate / Community Outreach, Public Relations, Project Management, Event / Social Activities Coordination, and Process Improvement and talents in Team Building / Training and Talent Development, and exhibits an ability to see the big picture within diverse industries.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who boasts above-average career results, and can make sound decisions to reflect positively on operations in alignment with an employer s vision, value, and goals to achieve a significant organizational advantage while turning around underperforming staff and taking on large-scale projects for successful completion.
- Excellent Communicator who builds and sustains synergistic relationships with individuals of various academic, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds, including liaising among public- / private-sector officials, executives, business teams, community members, and stakeholders with experience living and working in seven countries.
- Out-of-the-Box Thinker who has championed high-producing community outreach initiatives, including generating millions of fundraising dollars to various charities such as Pancreatic Cancer Research, Wounded Warriors Project, and Habitat for Humanity, as well as locally based food banks and battered women s shelters.
Training & Development Coordinator ￨ Area Sales Manager
Capitalize on the opportunity to lead results-generating training / development initiatives and sales operations within a Central District, including developing and implementing training seminars, written training materials, and educational activities, as well as coordinating and hosting large-scale training and social events for 300+ people.
Develop and facilitate regional training classes pertaining to creating valuable community outreach programs.
Develop, coach, maintain, and evaluate the company s corporate culture; facilitate a cohesive workforce via valuable team-building activities; and assist employees in turning around staff performance via 1:1 action plans.
Consistently enhance visibility and increase revenue, including providing invaluable advertising through nationwide PR-conducted classes in leading charitable initiatives to strengthen multi-level community relationships.
Honored as the Atlanta Central Store Manager of the Year in 2010.
Recognized for excellence with company s Store Manager of the Year honor in 2011.
Led company s first-ever fundraising campaign, and generated $6,000+ in cash donations.
Championed community outreach projects, including supporting troops, VFWs, battered women s shelters, and food drives to create a Give Big, Feel Happy initiative and donated $3 million in 2015.
Noted as Mattress Firm National Hero for spearheading company s community outreach program.
Internet Sales Manager
Maximized bottom-line performance by leading sales initiatives in the emerging Internet market within a competitive automotive sales industry, including demonstrating solid exceptional leadership and organizational abilities to increase employee morale among a cross-functional team while driving all profit-generating sales leads.
- Led targeted oversight of all international sales, including shipping and insurance, as well as using strong sales leads from wide-ranging traditional and non-traditional sources to increase revenue, profits, and customer referrals.
Built and sustained highly productive relationships with salespeople and customers to develop strong partnerships.
Honored with eight Salesman of the Month awards.
Achieved an unprecedented 20% revenue increase within only 60 days.
Pioneered a highly effective tiered 60-day contact system for nurturing top prospects.
Increased new customer sales 10% by enhancing referral incentives to satisfied customers.
Training Manager ￨ Internet Sales Manager
Played a vital role in leading forward-thinking Internet sales initiatives at a large-scale Atlanta dealership owned by three successive generations, including boosting profitability by collaborating with web designers to create a user-friendly online sales tool, as well as recruiting sales teams with customized processes for Internet-based buyers.
Generated unprecedented success in motivating seasoned employees to embrace new ideas and sales techniques.
Generated a 12% increase in closing ratios in only 60 days.
Improved customer service scores throughout an advanced sales training program.
Developed a successful online sales system adopted throughout the automotive group.
Increased sales 35% in 90 days by leading Internet sales initiative to reach a wider customer base.
Manager Migliore, Ltd., Atlanta, GA 2003 2005
Sales Associate ￨ Management Trainee Bailey, Banks & Biddle, Atlanta, GA 1999 2003
Sales Assistant ￨ Personal Shopper Tiffany & Company, Atlanta, GA Beverly Hills, CA 1996 1999
Performer ￨ Voice Trainer Theater An Der Wien, Vienna, Austrai 1990 1996
Veteran, United States Army Former Member, 7th Army Solders Course ￨ 58th Combat Engineers
Bachelor of Arts in Music (3.0 GPA)
Training & Development ￨ System Development & Implementation ￨ Business Analytics
Member, Atlanta Executive Network ￨ Atlanta Opera ￨ Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Chorus
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!