This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Six Sigma Green Belt who makes sound financial decisions to reflect positively on Fortune 500 firm operations in alignment with a company s vision and goals, as well as supporting small-to medium-sized firms with accounting needs.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above accounting challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, and who demonstrates skill in technology, healthcare, and real estate industries to gain a competitive edge.
- Excellent Communicator who develops strong relationships with executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients, and who leads staff by example and with integrity to attain financial objectives.
Senior Accountant (2010 2016)
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking daily, monthly close, and financial reporting for a cash accounting team with $400-million cash holdings, including prioritizing workflow for a top outsource provider team.
- Led decision-making in the management and maintenance of a million-dollar Unclaimed Property Reporting process.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward coordinating and managing all month-end cash closing cycle initiatives.
Negotiated a $283,000 reduced assessment as part of a Xxxxxx Unclaimed Property Audit.
Initiated process improvements to support a 40% reduction in month-end close from 10 to 6 days.
Achieved Employee Service Award for contribution to new outsource provider project implementation.
Reduced processing time 50% by developing key automation for $7 million in Unclaimed Property Liability.
Reduced transition time from 9 to 3 months by leading training and implementation of a new outsource provider.
Set up Unclaimed Property Asset Recovery process for $1+ million in Unclaimed Property recoveries, and was honored by AOL, Inc. for job performance with competitive Employee Service Award for personal contribution.
Senior Accountant (2007 2010)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward tracking all blogger and freelancer contractual compliance and payment calculations, monthly advertising revenue share reports, content partner payments, and royalty reporting.
Eliminated 80% of manual support for all payments as a key contributor to a new automation project.
Managed a large blogger / freelance payment process with 1,400 monthly payments and a 1% error rate.
Financial Analyst Manager
- Strategically steered $300-million loan loss reserve baseline accounting functions, including expertly exxxxxxluating estimates and assumptions used to determine reserve while serving as gatekeeper for internal and external reporting.
- Liaised among targeted xxxxxxluation and governance groups to determine revised Lost Interest Reserves of $125 million.
Developed and coordinated xxxxxxluable training programs to stabilize teams and improve productivity.
Recognized for performance excellence with a leadership award for extraordinary efforts to close financials.
- Played a vital role in managing monthly general ledger closing processes, including reconciling balance sheet accounts, supervising monthly management and statutory reports, and coordinating internal and / or external audit support.
Recognized as a successful Power User on a critical PeopleSoft Financials project implementation.
Generated $300,000 in cost savings for enhancing reporting on vendor / provider support usage and cost.
Improved forecast and business performance reporting by rexxxxxxmping $50-million hardware / support tracking and reporting processes; hardware / software support expense was 20% of general and administrative expenses.
Accounting Manager Giesecke & Devrient America, Inc., Dulles, XXXXXX ￨ Senior Accountant Inoxxxxxx Health Systems, Inc., Springfield, XXXXXX
Senior Accountant Capital Care, Inc. (n/k/a Anthem), Vienna, XXXXXX ￨ Staff Accountant Grossberg Company, Chevy Chase, MD
Bachelor of Science in Accounting George Mason University
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified Verizon Corporation
SAP ￨ Great Plains ￨ PeopleSoft Financials ￨ JD Edwards ￨ Deltek ￨ Intuit QuickBooks ￨ Solomon IV ￨ Peachtree ￨ Microsoft Office
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!