This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 23 years of experience maximizing efficiency throughout purchasing operations. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward designing cutting edge process improvement strategies to drive revenue growth and ensure on time product delivery. To complement this background, I possess strong communication skills, critical to interfacing with clients, staff and upper level management.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Accomplished Buyer eager to contribute 23 years of experience to a progressive organization.
- Dynamic communication skills, instrumental to interfacing with various business units to ensure accurate job costing and maximize overall company profit.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative process improvement initiatives to streamline daily operations and ensure on time product delivery.
- Skilled in cultivating client relationships, key to promoting satisfaction, ensuring retention and generating customer based referrals.
- Well versed in coordinating BOM files and overseeing all aspects of purchase order processing.
Supply Chain Operations
Client Relationship Management
MS Outlook & Excel
- Fulfilled key position maximizing efficiency throughout daily operations, focused primarily on bill of material management, purchase order processing and oversight of all buying activity.
- Heavily involved in inventory control processes, including verification of accountability and coordinating warehouse racks.
- Contributed to financial management by accurately processing accounts payable and receivable.
Automation GT 2010-2015
- Chief responsibilities included oversight of all buying operations, coordination of BOM files and steering projects to on time completion.
- Championed process improvement initiatives, throughout extensive collaboration with engineering department, resulting in maximized company profit, achievement of existing goals and ensuring on-time deliveries.
- Leveraged in depth understanding of vendor costing models to ensure bottom line company cost for individual projects.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills by providing thorough inquiry resolution, key to maintaining satisfaction and retention.
- Ensured efficiency throughout prioritization of labor demands and material flow.
- Utilized MRP system to resourcefully process all purchase orders.
Self Employed 2004-2010
Stock/ Options Trader
- Conducted critical market research, key to remaining up to date throughout daily operations.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and statistical modeling skills.
LaSalle Bristol 1993-2004
Buyer/ Customer Service
- Resourcefully participated in quarterly inventory checks, key to maintaining proper inventory level to ensure on time product delivery.
- Implemented top notch customer service skills throughout daily customer interactions, with associated responsibilities including inquiry resolution, call management and oversight of customer billing.
- Established and maintained lasting supplier relationships, key to maintaining bottom line company cost.
- Oversaw processing of all purchase orders, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Strategically scheduled freight carrier shipments and coordinated logistics for delivery of material.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!