This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
311 Todds Ridge Road | Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx | (xxx-xxx-xxxx | firstname.lastname@example.org
F&I Development | Operations Management | Team Building / Training | Budget / Cost Controls | Forecasting
High-Volume Sales / Marketing | CSI Scores | Multi-Account Development / Management | Lease Management
Bank / Vendor Relations | Closing Top Deals | New Business Development | Market Research | Trends Tracking
Top performer who makes decisions to reflect positively on high-volume operations well-being in alignment with vision, value, and goals, and showcases an ability to see the big picture with a strong history of sales growth, profits, and productivity, and leads results-generating sales teams by example to meet key goals.
Ambitious self-starter who excels at analyzing dealership needs and identifying lucrative financial growth.
- Optimize profits for this high-volume, customer service-driven Central Xxxxxx dealership, including delivering appropriate financing options per individualized customer needs, as well as handling in-house financing operations, building strong lender relationships, and liaising among sales teams to achieve goals.
Achieved $1,146.00 PVR, and in Top 10% in the nation for a Customer Payment Experience question.
Account Manager | Consultant | F&I Development Specialist
- Maximized bottom-line performance by managing high-volume accounts while actively training and mentoring 100+ F&I dealership professionals, initiating strategic F&I delivery process development (e.g. interview, menu process / presentation), and ensuring strict compliance with federal / state laws / regulations.
Achieved double-digit gains in product penetration and significant PVR increases in all stores.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen toward directing daily finance operations to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations, including effectively handling 95% of sub-prime business, as well as prime and near-prime transactions which was instrumental in meeting goals.
Generated a personal PVR of $1,138 and CSI Scores ranked in the Top 10% of the nation.
General Sales Manager
- Drove business growth by managing top-performing sales teams to ensure high levels of productivity, customer satisfaction, and sales revenue while developing and implementing strategies to boost revenue.
Successfully moved dealership from 7th to 3rd in a competitive Cincinnati market in a new car vehicle volume while increasing both new and used vehicle sales gross and achieving CSI Scores above region.
Resume Page Two | (xxx-xxx-xxxx | email@example.com
New Vehicle Sales Manager
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward directing new vehicle sales and profitability for a large-volume Honda dealership, along with recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing 18 sales representatives.
- Expertly controlled department operations, established sales goals, ran sales desk, and ordered all vehicles.
Achieved top-rated new Honda sales volume every month within the Dayton Metro area.
Led 3 record-breaking months in new vehicle sales volume, including most profitable in store history.
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead the revitalization of this dealership which was in a serious loss situation, including defining and implementing short- / long-range objectives, implementing revenue-generating policies, designing unique marketing / promotional strategies, and developing critical budgets.
- Built and sustained profitable operations by recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing key personnel.
Increased overall used vehicle gross profits by $400 per vehicle sold.
Regained Blue Oval Certification via delivery of sales excellence and superior CSI Scores.
Generated a 35% growth in new vehicle sales and brought all departments back to profitability.
General Sales Manager (2001 2003) | Finance Director (1993 2001)
- Led targeted decision-making across new vehicle and used vehicle departments, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a results-focused team of 29 in meeting and / or exceeding objectives.
- Played a vital role in optimizing profitability of F&I department while managing beneficial lender relations.
- Ensured seamless dealership operations by cost-effectively managing a high-volume on-site inventory.
Achieved Ford Motor Credit s Dealer of the Decade Award for the 1990s.
Conceptualized and developed innovative advertising / marketing campaigns.
Honored with Ford Motor Credit s Partners in Quality Award for 5 consecutive years.
Led dealership to 2nd highest level of sales / financial performance in store history of 30 years with $1.9 million in pre-tax profits for 2002, and further won Ford Motor Company s President s Award 6 times.
AFIP Master Certified
NADA / OADA Seminars & Events
Xxxxxx Resident Agent Insurance License
Sales Management Training | F&I Management
Extensive Training Ford Motor Company / Ford Motor Credit
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!