This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Managing Partner ~ Sales Manager ~ President and COO ~ Securities Principal ~ Financial Principal
Senior-Level Sales and Operations Director with over 20 years of Sales, Sales Management, Business Development, Operations, Fiscal Reporting, Cost Analysis, P&L Responsibility, Budget Development, HR and Employee Relations. Demonstrated success leading company growth that exceed multi-million dollar levels while providing sales and marketing leadership in highly competitive markets.
Key Competencies Include:
Sales Team Development
Training & Management
Improving Business by Motivating and Rewarding Producers
Budget Development, Cost Analysis, P&L
Preparing Sales Presentations and Scripts
Leading Market Expansion to Maximize Revenue and Profit Growth
~ PROFESSIONAL SYNOPSIS ~
Dorschel Group, Rochester, NY 2015-2017
New Car Sales and Lease Consultant
- Coordinated both sales and leasing operations within a fast-paced environment which included negotiated contract terms, assisting customers with leasing inquiries, and upgrading fleet vehicles for existing clients
- Utilized superior communication abilities to assist customers with vehicle purchases in addition to successfully upselling vehicle insurance and upgrades
- Instrumental in generating over $100,000 in annual commissions
First Student Loan Partners, Rochester, NY 2012 - 2015
Managing Partner and Sales Manager
- Started company from ground floor and grew business to $2M within 2 years
- Developed a virtual office organization to allow for growth without incurring large overhead.
- Responsible for strategic direction, growth of sales, training 12 sales people with sales scripts and presentations.
- Managed overhead, profit, expenses, marketing, sales, financial reporting and P&L responsibility
- Closed deals for salespeople to optimize revenue and profits
- Directed operations; drove processes and results while monitoring and analyzing performance and trends.
- Maximized SEO exposure to produce leads.
- Traveled on behalf of company to set-up and train new employees.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2
RGH Investments, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 2007 - 2012
COO and Account Executive
- Opened and staffed Rancho Santa Fe office overseeing daily operations, preparing budgets with full P&L responsibility.
- Accountable for the overall strategic direction and growth of revenue and new business development initiatives with responsibility for positioning company to be involved in every major account.
- Opened over 50 high net worth accounts with assets over $20m.
- Reviewed market trends and advised clients regarding expected fluctuations in market conditions.
- Consistently outperformed the market on behalf of our clients.
- Upheld record surpassing expectations in securing client loyalty and increasing profits through product knowledge, keeping up to date on latest products and trading strategies.
Santa Fe BBQ Company, San Diego, CA 2001 - 2006
- Negotiated lease buyout of 5000 sq. ft. location from major restaurant chain.
- Supervised total makeover of both front-end and back-end / kitchen.
- Developed complete concept including decor, menu and recipes.
- Obtained all business licenses including liquor licenses.
- Hired all senior staff and put together Human Resourced Department.
- Researched and purchased POS system and trained staff.
- Responsible for all food cost analysis as well as labor cost.
- Directed a staff of over 50 employees.
- Revenue growth from start-up to $2.5M/year.
Oak Hill Securities, Rochester, NY 1996 - 2001
President, COO, Securities Principal, Financial Principal
- Hired and supervised a staff of over 35 brokers including instruction of how to develop new business through prospecting and regular cold calls.
- Retailed to several hundred personal clients.
- Supervised trading desk.
- Prepared budgets and all financial reports as required by the National Association of Securities Dealers.
- Identified business opportunities and developed client relationships, financial plans and presentations as well as serving as firm s securities principal and financial principal.
~ EDUCATION ~
Western Governors University, Seattle, WA, B.B.S. in Business Administration
Michigan State University, E. Lansing, MI, Finance and Marketing Studies
~ NASD LICENSES ~
Series 7, 24, 27, 63 General Securities Representative, General Securities Principal
General Financial Principle, Registered Investment Banking Representative
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!