This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Regarded for ability to envision, design and deploy highly successful marketing strategies for well renowned musicians and corporations.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, critical to rapidly establishing rapport and maintaining lasting client relationships.
- In depth understanding of the music and entertainment industry developed throughout hands on internships.
- Proven ability to streamline daily office operations, including scheduling and driving overall productivity.
Music Industry Knowledge
Universal Music Group, Nashville, TN 2015
- Gained valuable exposure to effective marketing strategy implementation, event coordination processes and market trend research methods.
- Tactically developed and presented complete marketing plans for two artists.
- Contributed extensively to planning and management of Late Night Shows conducted throughout CMA Fest 2015.
Foundry Entertainment, The Graduate Hotel, Athens, GA 2014-Present
- Leveraged various business development tactics to continually cultivate and strengthen relationships with artists and college students.
- Heavily involved in launch of Tailgate Tuesdays , an innovative music series.
Good Time Inc.- Nashville, TN 2014
- Strategically increased web presence throughout thorough social media management.
- Utilized marketing knowledge to contribute to promotion and brand development for several well-known artists, including The Dirty Guv'nahs, Jo Dee Messina, and Josh Grider.
- Resourcefully participated in coordination efforts for inaugural Moon River Music Festival .
Rutherford Entertainment- Atlanta, GA 2013
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills to manage tour logistics and scheduling for Brett Young.
- Implemented effective sales strategies to increase merchandise sales and enhance web presence.
Moonshine Bar- Athens, GA 2015-Present
goPerfomance & Fitness- Nashville, TN 2014
Lifetime Fitness- Alpharetta, GA 2012
K.La Boutique- Norcross, GA 2011
Music Business Certificate Program, University of Georgia; In Progress
Bachelor Degree in Marketing, GPA 3.11, University of Georgia, Anticipated Graduation: May 2016
Alpha Omicron Pi- Lambda Sigma Chapter
Digital Marketing Competition, Terry College of Business, University of Georgia
Athens Clarke County Mentoring Program
Athfest 2015 Compilation CD Team
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!