This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Property & Casualty Insurance Sales Agent
- Skilled in leveraging strong knowledge of property and casualty insurance to assist clients in selecting appropriate insurance plans.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
- Recognized for the ability to consistently achieve goals and grow existing client base to boost overall revenue.
- Experienced in designing and implementing innovative strategies to increase overall efficiency.
Insurance Industry Knowledge
USAA Insurance Agency, Tampa, FL 2001-Present
Member Relationship Senior Specialist (2014-Present)
- Demonstrate expert level knowledge of various insurance lines, including life, health, dental and investment.
- Form positive relationships with clients, identify circumstances and make knowledge based plan recommendations to ensure fulfillment of needs.
- Make knowledge based recommendations to significantly increase efficiency across daily operations and boost overall team performance.
- Implement highly effective strategies to upsell products and services; successfully issue commercial general liability, business owner s insurance, Worker s Compensation, commercial automotive and inland marine insurance.
- Conduct thorough follow-up on quotes and expiring policies.
- Maintain positive relationships with 5 providers and one brokerage.
- Continually meet and exceed goals / objectives; recognized as Ambassador of the Quarter and district winner of quality award.
- Serve as point of contact for Worker s Compensation inquiries.
- Properly assessed client needs and wrote various types of policies for residents throughout the states of Florida, California, Oregon, Washington, North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Used strong industry knowledge to promptly resolve inquiries and conduct in-depth training for newly hired team members.
- Wrote various types of policies, including personal lines, wind, flood, earthquake and fire.
- Developed highly effective presentations to educate team members on various cost saving and claims reductions strategies.
Previous Positions: Policy Service Supervisor (1995-2001) | Policy Service Representative (1990-1994)
Commercial Lines Customer Service (CLCS) Course, The National Underwriter Company; 2017-2019
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Concentration in Finance
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Personal Lines Curriculum; 2016
Associate in General Insurance (AINS), Insurance Institutes of America; 1992
Active FL 220, General Lines License; 1992-Present
SkillSoft University Eagle Program; 2012
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!