This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 10 years of medical billing and coding experience within fast-paced office environments. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward maintaining quality control throughout all daily processes. To complement this background, I possess top notch organizational, leadership and problem-solving skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Detail-oriented Professional with 10+ years of experience in medical coding and billing.
- Recognized for the ability to identify and resolve discrepancies within financial and coding data.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology, as well as multiple medical practice areas, including pain management and surgical spine procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a track record of meeting timelines in fast-paced environments.
Medical Billing and Coding Diploma, National College of Business and Technology, Florence, KY; 2004
Certified Professional Coder, AAPC, 2010
Certificate in ICD-10-CM Core Training by AAPC
ICD-10-CM Proficiency Assessment by AAPC
Volunteer, Clothes Less Travelled, Peachtree City, GA
Medical Billing & Coding
ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS
Attention to Detail
IMS Billing Software
Georgia Pain and Spine Care, Newnan, GA 2015-2017
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while accurately coding, abstracting and auditing medical records.
- Used excellent coding knowledge to appropriately assign ICD-10-CM, CPT and HCPCS codes.
- Remained up to date on current coding and billing processes by attending various seminars.
- Thoroughly reviewed data to ensure quality control.
Oklahoma City Indian Clinic, Oklahoma City, OK 2010
Certified Professional Coder
- Used ICD-9-CM, CPT and HCPCS codes to accurate code / abstract medical records within a fast-paced, multi-specialty outpatient clinic.
- Leveraged strong coding knowledge to educate physicians on proper documentation processes.
- Conducted in-depth training on updates to ICD-9-CM and CPT coding processes.
Florence Urgent Care, Florence, KY 2004-2006
- Utilized excellent organizational skills to correctly apply payments to accounts.
- Thoroughly reviewed financial data to identify and resolve discrepancies.
Bachelor Degree in Domestic Trade and Marketing, University of Economics, Bratislava, Slovakia; 1993
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!