This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on security / business operations in alignment with a company s overall vision and value while interfacing among human resources / legal teams to exceed employer goals.
- Transformational Leadership Professional who rises above challenges to achieve winning outcomes, including assessing initial stages of a security- / legal-related crisis or potentially significant incidents and handling critical threat assessment and development of risk mitigation strategies to comply with strict company and / or industry regulations.
- Multilingual Communicator (English, Portuguese, Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with executives, senior-level decision-makers, legal / HR teams, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to attain business objectives.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who honorably served in the United States Army with last-held rank of Staff Sergeant E-6.
Senior Manager (2013 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking safety and security of 24 Fidelity Investor Centers in the Midwest region, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of non-exempt employees.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and Fidelity Legal to develop and follow up with performance management plans.
- Build and sustain productive relationships with business unit personnel and external service providers (e.g. public safety agencies) for a campus with 4,100+ employees and 243+ acres of land while meeting or exceed critical goals.
- Spearhead development of investigative plans to detect fraud, theft, embezzlement, or crimes against firm or customers, including serving as a go-to secondary resource for sensitive investigative efforts using outside resource coordination.
- Interface among business units to formulate risk and vulnerability mitigation strategies and perform follow-up efforts.
Rapidly progressed through positions of increasing responsibility during tenure with Fidelity.
Developed workplace violence / threat-to-harm policies for phone site locations and Investor Centers.
Established or implemented policies, controls, and practices, and developed measurement tools to track results.
Gained solid experience across a broad range of security operations, building on service in the U.S. Armed Forces.
Assistant Manager Global Security Operations Center (2012 2013)
- Strategically steered counsel to senior-level management teams during initial stages of a security- / legal-related crisis or potentially significant incidents, including mentoring and managing a solutions-oriented team of top first responders.
- Liaised among senior operators and management staff to develop and maintain an effective state of readiness for all console operators by supporting use of policies and procedures, training programs, and realistic drills and scenarios.
- Led targeted decision-making among an assigned staff of non-exempt employees, including communicating with Human Resources professionals to design, develop, and follow through with required performance management plans.
Expertly advised senior management during major incidents, including the Boston Marathon bombing.
Collaborated with staff to monitor live feeds for assurance of employee safety and secure Fidelity facilities.
Established solid relations with business unit personnel and external service providers (e.g. public safety agencies).
Assistant Manager Boston Security Operations (2011 2012)
- Played a vital role in leading first responders while serving as counsel to senior management during the initial stages of a security- / safety-related crisis or potentially significant incidents, including expertly assessing criticality of incidents.
Formulated comprehensive risk and vulnerability mitigation strategies while handling all follow-ups and reporting.
Achieved rapid promotion to Assistant Manager of Global Security Operations Center.
Proactively collaborated with key stakeholders to assess needs and drive operational results.
Established policies, controls, and processes, and developed measurement tools to efficiently track results.
Work Leader Global Security Operations Center (2008 2011)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward delivering results-focused command, communications, and control functions for Fidelity s Global Security Operations Center, including mentoring and managing staff while optimizing use of personnel resources by planning and prioritizing workflow to ensure seamless operational processes at all times.
- Led design, implementation, and user education of access controls and protection systems, including coordinating and managing off sites and investor centers in partnership with security infrastructure group to meet or exceed objectives.
Continually ensured established policies and procedures were followed.
Served within the valuable role of Security Supervisor during peer absence.
Supervised Operations Center during small- and large-scale events impacting business.
Served as interim Operations Center Operator during staffing shortages and / or emergencies.
Combat Military Police Officer Staff Sergeant E-6
- Served in active duty in Uzbekistan and Pakistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and Noble Eagle, including personally maintaining responsibility for the continued successful development of team leaders and squad soldiers.
- Commanded top squads consisting of up to 10 soldiers to ultimately protect America s freedom at home and abroad.
Honored with Army Commendation Medal in 2003.
Acquired Veteran Status in 2003 with Honorable Discharge.
Achieved six promotions within a six-year period as a Military Police NCO.
Successfully developed team leaders and squad soldiers to drive operations success.
Bachelor of Arts in Communications
Public Relations Emphasis ￨ 4.0 GPA ￨ Projected Spring 2017
Alpha Sigma Lambda ￨ National Society of Collegiate Scholars
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Fidelity Database / Networks ￨ Internet Applications
Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA)
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!