This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Retail Management Professional eager to contribute extensive sales and leadership talents
toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing revenue growth and profitability.
Possess over a decade of experience in retail sales and management with proficiency in staffing/hiring, training and development, team-building, visual merchandising, and loss prevention.
Won several company-wide sales contests during tenure with GUESS.
Excel throughout full spectrum of store operations spanning recruitment, scheduling, payroll, inventory control, store security, and customer service.
Adept at selecting quality talent, and motivating, coaching, and guiding both leadership teams and associates to display productivity excellence while achieving assigned sales goals.
Proactively provide constructive feedback and leverage incentives to heighten staff performance.
Keen blend of analytical, forecasting, problem solving, and communication skills.
Build and guide unified and energetic teams dedicated to providing first-rate customer service.
Nellis AFB Commissary, Nellis AFB, NV, 2016 to Present
- Efficiently stock shelves with products for S&K and ensure adequate products for weekly demos.
- Promote products, organize stock, and accurately maintain associated documentation.
GUESS Inc., Colorado / Hawaii / Nevada, 2001 to 2016
Visual Co-Manager / Selling Co- Manager, Miracle Mile Shops (2011 to 2016)
- Helmed four significant departmental functions encompassing sales, loss prevention, human resources, and operations.
- Joined forces with district project manager of Visuals department to prepare store for critical visits from senior management including CEO and VPs.
- Trained, mentored, coached, and instructed staff in achieving defined visual goals and objectives.
- Aligned, mobilized, and inspired cohesive team to win regional and district-wide sales competitions.
- Played a pivotal role in meeting or surpassing daily, weekly, monthly, and annual corporate targets.
- Verified staff time and attendance to ensure accurate payroll, essential to controlling labor costs.
- Successfully achieved loss prevention shrink percentage throughout tenure.
Store Manager, Flatiron Crossing Mall, Broomfield, CO; Cherry Creek Mall, Denver, CO (2008 to 2009)
Visual Co-Manager, Ala Moana Center, Honolulu, HI; Park Meadows Mall, Lone tree, CO (2007 to 2008)
Co-Manager, Cherry Creek Mall, Denver, CO; Waikele Shopping Center, Waipahu, HI (2001 to 2007)
Recognized as #1 Sales Co-Manager and Performer of the Month.
Consistently ranked among top 10 Store Managers during tenure.
Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Led team to achieve target bonuses seven times in 10 months as Store Manager.
Interviewed, hired, trained, motivated, empowered and directed high-performing sales team.
Boosted revenues by launching appealing sales contests to elevate morale and productivity.
Supported human resources by entering new associates into software system.
As Visual Co-Manager, ensured markdowns and floor sets were executed in a timely manner, and arranged eye-catching merchandise displays to engage customers and increase conversion to sale.
Educated and informed sales associates and managers in current volume drivers and best sellers.
Steered inventory control activities with a heavy emphasis on loss prevention and shrink reduction.
Wet Seal Inc./ Contempo Casuals, 1999 to 2001
- Functioned as Acting Store Manager when needed and spearheaded sales floor operations.
Demonstrated excellent team-building expertise in motivating sales personnel to meet or surpass goals.
Collaboratively coordinated floor sets, markdowns and remodels.
Rapidly advanced from earlier roles as Sales Associate and Assistant Manager based on outstanding performance and results.
Liberal Arts, Kapiolani Community College, Honolulu, HI
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!