This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented Professional with 25+ years of sales, leadership and customer service experience.
- Strong organizational abilities with a proven track record of increasing operational efficiency within fast paced environments.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to fostering positive relationships with clients, team members and upper level management.
- Skilled in maintaining regulatory compliance while promoting quality throughout completion of all tasks.
Vendor/Client Relationship Management
Southwest Airlines, Dallas, TX 2016-Present
In-Flight Crew Scheduler I
- Leverage strong organizational abilities, coupled with knowledge of federal/company regulations, to successfully schedule crew members for flights.
- Ensure accuracy throughout labor/hour records, payment administration and flight coverage.
- Demonstrate top notch customer service skills throughout daily interactions with clients and staff members.
Alberts Sales and Service Company, Dallas, TX 1989-2016
- Fulfilled key proprietary role, overseeing all daily operations within an industrial supply company.
- Focused heavily in business development, bookkeeping and driving sales revenue.
- Utilized various strategies, including networking and cold calling, to grow existing customer base.
- Rapidly established rapport with customers and made knowledge based recommendations on products.
- Oversee financial processes, including P&L accountability, purchase management and estimate creation.
Enterprise Holdings, DFW Airport, Dallas, TX 2014-2016
Commercial Truck Specialist
- Successfully promoted rental, delivery and sale of commercial trucks throughout assigned territory.
Orkin Pest Control, Dallas, TX 2012-2014
Commercial B2B Sales Professional
Strategically grew client base throughout assigned territory.
Utilized CRM to track existing and prospective client information, critical to maintaining positive relationships.
Continually met and exceeded sales goals.
Bachelor of Applied Arts/Science in Sociology, Human Services and Nonprofit Management,
University of North Texas, Denton, Dallas, TX; 2011
Teaching Coursework Completed, University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX; 1976
Undergraduate Academic Certificate in Volunteer and Community Resource Management, UNT; 2011
Food Safety Program Certification, AIB International; 2013
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!