This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Industrial Project Manager
- 25 years of experience steering industrial coating projects to an on-time, within budget completion.
- Skilled in building, training and managing teams; experienced in monitoring performance and implementing action plans as necessary.
- In depth knowledge of various painting techniques, including industrial coatings and abrasive blasting.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships with clients and ensuring overall satisfaction.
Industrial Coating Knowledge
Customer Relationship Management
Dunkin and Bush, Bakersfield, CA 1992-Present
Project Manager (2010-Present)
- Fulfill key leadership position, successfully steering multiple simultaneous painting projects to an on-time, within budget completion.
- Heavily involved in all project phases, including bid creation, conducting thorough inspections and maintaining open lines of communication regarding status with clients.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, as well as safety regulations, throughout daily operations.
- Form positive relationships with subcontractors, including Electricians, Carpenters and Mechanics.
- Thoroughly review team member performance; implement action plans as necessary.
- Directed daily activities of up to 30 crew members, focusing heavily on completing projects on time.
- Maintained quality control throughout all project phases.
- Utilized strong organizational skills to maintain proper material inventory levels.
- Thoroughly inspected job sites for safety violations; appropriately reported unsafe conditions.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with customers; conducted in-depth follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Completed painting project on US Navy Red Hills tanks, as well as tanks at Pearl Harbor.
- Completed biodiesel project for 12 interior / exterior tanks.
- Led fireproofing project to cover 100,000+ square feet at BP.
Painter / Laborer (1992-1996)
- Gained valuable exposure to effective painting techniques.
- Demonstrated an ability to perform independently and as a team contributor.
- Used various types of paint, including mixed paints, airless spray and conventional sprays, dependent on individual projects.
Nace International Member (#8329412), Nace level 1
ISNetworld Member; 2005-Present
National Center for Construction Education and Research (#1979750)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!