This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
4455 Confederate Point Rd. Jacksonville, FL 33210 xxx-xxx-xxxx firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions Assessments Care Plan Management Patient Relations
Quality of Care Regulatory Compliance Medical Charting & Documentation
Keen interests in analyzing HEDIS measures to evaluate and optimize quality of patient care.
- Adept throughout complete patient care process from assessment and treatment through to educating patients and family members in self-care and health promotion.
- Compassionate, sensible, and highly collaborative; able to seamlessly liaise with all health care team members to increase safety, efficiency, and quality of care.
- Excel in interpreting diagnostic tests and operating medical equipment and monitoring devices.
- Possess a strong blend of administrative, organizational, time management, and clinical skills.
Reliably assess complex situations to make swift and practical decisions, and strive to establish immediate rapport with patients to maximize comfort and trust.
- Solid expertise in patient advocacy, infection control, quality assurance, and HIPAA compliance.
Associate of Science in Nursing, Florida State College at Jacksonville, graduated 2016
Registered Nurse #RN9463946
CPR / AED #A1153790
Northeast Florida State Hospital, MacClenny, FL, 2017 to Present
Behavioral Health / Psychiatric Nurse
Establish patient rapport, methodically conduct comprehensive nursing assessments, and accurately obtain and record vital signs, intake, output, and blood glucose levels.
Formulate nursing care plans and administer medication as ordered by physician.
Attend and actively participate in weekly treatment team meetings with doctor, psychiatrist, dietician, and social worker to review patient treatment plan, medical chart, well-being, progress, and outlook.
San Jose Health and Rehabilitation, Jacksonville, FL, 2017
Demonstrated strong performance throughout the complete patient care process encompassing vital signs, nursing assessments, care plan development and implementation, medication administration, proper patient positioning, and assisting patients with activities of daily living (ADLs).
Baptist Health, Jacksonville, FL, 2016
Nursing Clinical Rotation
Performed broad-based nursing functions including head-to-toe assessments, medication administration, chart maintenance, infection control protocols, and providing health education to patients as needed.
Proficiently cared for patients across the age spectrum in critical care unit requiring use of respirators and IVs, and delivered pediatric care to children with diabetes, respiratory illness, and cardiac issues.
Assisted on labor & delivery unit by aiding doctors and caring for newborns immediately following birth.
Leveraged excellent knowledge of neurology to care for patients affected by nervous disorders.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!