This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 10 years of professional experience. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward obtaining a Paralegal Certification (anticipated program completion: April 2017). To complement this background, I possess dynamic interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results oriented Professional eager to contribute knowledge and existing skills to a challenging Paralegal opportunity.
- Possesses knowledge of best paralegal practices.
- Excellent organizational abilities; skilled in prioritizing workload and meeting deadlines within fast paced environments.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills; experienced in forming positive relationships.
- Strong problem solving skills with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Experienced in completing tasks individually or as a team contributor.
Paralegal Certification Program, The Center for Legal Studies; Anticipated Completion; April 2017
Master of Science in Elementary Education, Wagner College, Staten Island, NY; 2000
Attention to Detail
New York City Department of Education Staten Island, NY 2004-2016
General Education/Elementary Teacher Art Cluster and SETSS Teacher
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while managing elementary level classrooms.
- Utilized top notch communication abilities to form positive relationships with parents, administration and team members.
- Leveraged organizational skills while planning day to day activities.
- Assessed student capabilities; thoroughly monitored progress while promoting growth and development.
- Used positive reinforcement to increase student knowledge.
- Implemented various IT tools, including Smart Board and iPads, to enhance lessons.
St. John Neumann Church, Staten Island, NY 2010-2016
- Developed highly effective programs to promote student growth and development.
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVEIW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!