This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Professional seeking a rewarding career
opportunity within a cancer center.
- Possesses medical knowledge obtained through hands on experience and extensive upper level training.
- Demonstrated ability to review data for accuracy and identify/resolve discrepancies.
- Strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Linguistic fluency in English and French.
Tumor Registrar Course, AHIMA; 2016-2017
Medical Terminology Certificate, Clayton College & State University, Atlanta, GA; 2004
Anatomy, Physiology & Human Disease Certificates, AHIMA
Training in Workforce Development Certificate, Atlanta Urban League, Atlanta, GA; 2003-2004
Bachelor of Arts in English, Cheikh Anta Diop University, Dakar, Senegal; 1992-1996
Medical Industry Knowledge
Attention to Detail
PtCT, MediTech & Emory PowerChart
MediTech Horizon System
MS Office Suite
PPS, SPR & ImageNow
Visiting Nurse Health System, Atlanta, GA 2006-Present
Physician Support Coordinator
- Provide critical support to physicians; responsible for transcribing orders, following up on insurance claims and reviewing data for accuracy.
- Ensure orders are correctly delivered to corresponding physician.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased efficiency throughout daily office operations.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills to maintain open lines of communication between managers and staff members.
- Conduct in depth training to educate new employees on best practices.
West End Medical Center, Atlanta, GA 2004-2005
Outreach Worker/Case Manager
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while reviewing patient information for accuracy.
- Provided excellent customer service and formed positive relationships with patients.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!