This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Family Nurse Practitioner
- Accomplished, ethical Medical Professional with 12 years of experience providing top notch patient care.
- Exemplified leadership skills demonstrated throughout multiple hands on management positions.
- Dynamic communication skills, instrumental to educating patients, family members and caretakers on effective treatment and prevention methods.
- Regarded for ability to assess and care for patients within emergent situations while adhering to general medical ethics.
- Possesses trilingual capabilities in English, Spanish and Italian.
Health Risk Assessments
MS Office Suite
Treatment Plan Creation
Training & Development
Texas Health Management, LLC 2015-Present
Family Nurse Practitioner
- Fulfill key role performing health risk assessments for Healthspring Cigna Medicare patients for approximately 30 patients weekly.
- Accurately collect patient histories, conduct thorough assessments and determine severity of diagnosis.
- Leverage nursing expertise to recognize normal and abnormal findings throughout evaluations.
- Utilize various tools, including FloChec circulatory testing device, DataCare application and ICD-10 coding to maximize efficiency throughout day to day processes.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, as well as an ability to continually achieve and surpass goals.
- Cultivate positive relationships with Primary Care Providers and Medical Director of Operations, key to developing most effective care plans.
Maxim Staffing Solutions 2012-2015
Registered Temporary Nurse
- Assumed key nursing position throughout Intensive Care, Telemetry and Medical/Surgical units, focused primarily on patient assessment, diagnosis, critical care monitoring placement and management, as well as medication administration.
- Ensured accuracy throughout patient progress documentation.
- Exemplified strong interpersonal communication skills throughout patient and family interactions.
- Fully utilized available resources to ensure maximized efficiency throughout patient care.
Key Work Locations:
- Abrazo Hospital Group includes several 200+ bed facilities: Arizona Heart Hospital, Phoenix Baptist Hospital, Arrowhead Hospital, West Valley Hospital, Maryvale Hospital, and Paradise Valley Hospital
- Maricopa Medical Center 449-beds in Burn ICU & MSICU
- Oasis Orthopedic Hospital 64-beds
- The Celerion Research Laboratory
Scottsdale Health Care 2011-2012
Registered Staff Nurse
- Strategically assessed patients, conducted thorough tests and designed individualized treatment plans within Cardiothoracic and Medical ICU.
- Promoted health and protection by educating patients on effective prevention methods.
- Nominated for the Daisy Nursing Award for extraordinary nursing
Banner University Medical Center 2009-2011
Registered Charge Nurse
- Utilized nursing expertise to oversee 12 Registered Nurses, 3 Technicians and 3 Health Unit Coordinators per shift, while simultaneously providing rigorous, thorough Neuroscience training.
- Demonstrated ability to fulfill multiple roles throughout daily operations, including stroke alert team coordinator, rapid responder and Charge RN.
- Effectively mentored patients and families while making sound recommendations regarding treatment and prevention.
- Recipient of the X-Factor Award for Nursing Excellence in 2011
Nurses RX 2006-2009
Registered Nurse Traveler
- Tended to patients suffering from various acute medical conditions.
- Collaborated extensively with providers and staff to develop effective care plans and educate patients on treatment.
Nursing assignments completed at:
- Brigham & Women s Hospital, Boston, MA Neuroscience ICU (2006-2009)
- Inova Fairfax Hospital, Falls Church, VA Neuroscience ICU (08/08-11/08)
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, D.C. Neuroscience ICU (06/08-08/08)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD Neuroscience ICU (12/07-06/08)
- University of California San Francisco, UCSF, CA Float ICU Position (09/07-12/07)
- Roger Williams Hospital, Providence, RI Bariatric and Cancer ICU (01/06-09/06)
Rhode Island Hospital 2003-2006
Registered Staff Charge Nurse
- Utilized strong nursing foundation to care for 5-7 patients within neuroscience telemetry care unit and trauma intensive care unit while simultaneously overseeing 9 direct reports.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training programs for new hires and students, key to maximizing efficiency throughout daily operations.
Masters in Family Nurse Practitioner Studies, GPA 3.98, University of Phoenix Tempe, AZ; 2015
Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Cum Laude, University of Rhode Island; 2003
Family Nurse Practitioner Licensure; 2015-2018
Arizona RN Licensure; 2014-2018
Family Practice Board Certified, ANCC; 2015-2020
Drug Enforcement Agency Licensure; 2015-2017
Advanced and Basic Cardiac Life Support; 2015-2017
Critical Care Registered Nursing National Certification; 2010
Neuroscience Registered Nursing National Certification; 2011
Joint & Trigger Point Injection Course, Advanced Practice Education Services; 2015
Suturing and Dermatology Procedure Certification; 2014
Honor Society of Nursing Member, Sigma Theta Tau; 2003-Present
American Nurses Association (ANA); 2012-Present
American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP); 2012-Present
American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN); 2012-Present
The Coalition of Arizona Nurses in Advanced Practice (CAZNAP); 2012-Present
Adult Care, Avondale Family Health Clinic; 2013
Geriatric Clinical, Geriatric Specialties of Arizona; 2013
Women s Health Planned Parenthood, Desert Valley OB/GYN; 2014
Pediatrics, East Scottsdale Medical Care; 2014
Family Practice Preceptorship, Choice Medical in Anthem; 2014-2015
Outpatient Cardiology, Mayo Clinic Hospital; 2014
Pain Management Specialty, The Pain Center of Arizona; 2014
Allergy and Immunology Specialty, FNP; 2014
Association of Family Practice P.A. Fall Conference, 45 CME including Dermatology; 2014
Fitzgerald Family Nurse Practitioner Board Review Course, Tucson, AZ; 2015
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!