This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Highly adaptable Professional with a proven track record of success across various industries.
Top notch organizational skills, critical to completing projects on time within fast paced environments.
Possesses a strong passion for the music industry; experienced in music production, recording, editing and sound design.
Recognized for directing all day to day operations for a record label housing 3 bands.
Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise and professionalism.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills, key to forming lasting client relationships.
Client Relationship Management
Attention to Detail
Le Snacks Vending, Berkeley, CA 2014-Present
- Fulfill key proprietary role, with associated responsibilities including business development and inventory control.
- Identify prospective clients and utilize various strategies to establish relationships.
- Increase company revenue by effectively promoting services through various avenues, including advertising and attending trade shows.
IVR Design Drafting Services 2010-2012
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a team player; completed drafting projects on time in a fast paced environment.
- Leveraged strong interpersonal skills to foster positive client relationships.
Bruce Jett Associates 2008-2009
- Promoted utmost level of quality throughout completion of all drafting projects.
- Conducted market research, key to remaining up to date on best industry practices.
MPA Design 2007-2008
- Utilized strong leadership and organizational skills to steer design projects to an on time completion.
- Associated responsibilities included maintaining relationships with subcontractors and conducting critical product research.
Questa Engineering 2006-2007
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, coupled with a strong attention to detail, throughout daily drafting operations.
Rinse-N-Repent, Berkeley, CA 1997-2000
- Assumed critical leadership position, overseeing all daily operations for a record label with 3 bands on roster.
- Developed innovative marketing strategies, including print/radio advertisements and promotional posters, resulting in increased exposure for individual artists.
- Leveraged aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable terms throughout interactions with tour managers, venue owners and producers.
- Oversaw recording of 3 full length releases, co-produced 2.
- Successfully composed wide array of musical scores.
Landscape Architecture Degree, UC Berkeley Extension; 2008
Coursework Completed in Welding Technology, Chabot College; 2015-2016
Coursework Completed in Computer Animation, Academy of Art College; 2004
General Coursework Completed, SF City College; 1996
Coursework Completed in Percussion Performance, University of Georgia; 1986
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!