This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
January 15, 2015
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a ___________ (INSERT SPECIFIC TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 10 years of experience providing strategic business management. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing effective tactics to maximize company efficiency. To complement this background, I offer dynamic communication skills instrumental to interfacing with clients and team members.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Program Management Business Process Improvement
Profile of Qualifications
- Results oriented, innovative Management professional with an in depth understanding of strategic business operations.
- Skilled in implementing effective process improvement initiatives, critical to ensuring on time, within budget project completion.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service, and professionalism.
- Dynamic communication skills instrumental to interfacing with clients, families of patients and team members.
Key Areas of Expertise
MS Office Suite
Country Meadows Retirement Communities 2015-Present
- Strategically direct all day to day operations, focusing primarily on fostering a safe and positive environment.
- Design and implement highly effective team building strategies, resulting in improved performance and increased efficiency.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to staff members; with a strong focus on performance management and employee recognition.
- Collaborate extensively with multiple departments, residents and community groups.
- Utilize strong interpersonal communication skills to effectively resolve inquiries and provide critical information to residents and family members.
- Contribute to talent acquisition processes, including recruitment, interviewing and hiring.
Country Meadows Retirement Communities 2014-2015
Assisted Living/Pathways Program Manager
- Fulfilled critical role providing direct support to Executive Director and associated duties including budgeting, employee management and reporting, key to ensuring projects are completed on time and within compliance.
- Strategically developed and implemented individualized resident care plans by gathering information from Points of Wellness and therapy sessions, following up with care plan team on a weekly basis.
- Proactively ensured safety of building and premises by reporting specific concerns to Executive Director and maintenance team.
- Cultivated positive relationships with team members and families to effectively educate families, integral to providing comfort and inquiry resolution regarding care loved one.
- Promoted resident participation by implementing restorative programming to coordinate therapeutic, restorative and community life activities.
- Implemented motivational tactics, including providing continuing education opportunities, to ensure employee satisfaction and promote retention.
- Heavily involved in on boarding initiatives, including interviewing, creating effective training programs.
- Served as Chairman of the Safe Handling Committee on campus, reporting to Safety Committee monthly.
JoBa Inc. dba The Big Top Child Care Center 2000-2014
Lead Teacher (2000-2007)
- Assumed lead role managing all aspects of company including personnel leadership, record management and general day to day operations.
- Developed strategic marketing campaigns to raise local awareness and promote services.
- Supervised all social media promotional and engagement strategies.
- Spearheaded quality assurance initiatives, critical to maximizing productivity and supporting company goals.
- Attainted national and state accreditation from 2006-2011 and state licensure from 2007-2014.
- Conducted effective data analysis, critical to developing successful business plans.
- Solely responsible for directing recruitment initiatives, creating orientation programs and providing effective mentorship, critical to ensuring employee retention.
- Applied state and federal laws in the workplace, maintaining accordance to OSHA, EEO, Employee and Labor regulations.
- Handled human resource initiatives, including benefits administration, training and employee performance reviews.
- Chief responsibilities involved management of general accounting functions, including monthly reconciliations, P&L, balance sheet creation as well as cost analysis and accounts payable and receivable.
- Developed grant program goals, budget narratives and objectives to prepare a grant abstract and present to Board of Directors, recording grant evaluation and monitoring reviews.
Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, University of Maryland University College; May 2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!