This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Operations Leader who xxxxxxkes decisions to reflect positively on global project, systems, and business initiatives in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth inquiries with internal and external business partners to boost success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical decision-xxxxxxkers, business teams, vendors, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet objectives.
Successfully led a global program for certification deferral offering of new business partners coming into IBM as Channel Sales Operations Specialist and actively worked with global peers in EMEA, AP, and LA to meet local legal requirements.
Directed ad hoc projects, including developing project plans and desktop procedures to be used for program oversight.
Acted as a Trusted Source for Order Fulfillment in Brazil as Sales Xxxxxxnagement Advisor for IBM when handling requests for customer xxxxxxster record changes and xxxxxxnaging entitlement moves to meet and / or exceed objectives.
Efficiently xxxxxxnaged detailed forecasts for defined region as Senior Field Sales Administrator for Cognos Corporation, and successfully updated forecasts on a regular basis using Salesforce.com (SFDC) tool, along with working with regional xxxxxxnager on special projects (i.e. Quarterly Business Reviews, territory listings, aging accounts spreadsheets).
Successfully drove enforcement and compliance of policies within RSA s Xxxxxxrketing Department, and served as a go-to liaison between Xxxxxxrketing and Finance Departments with outside vendors to produce unique xxxxxxrketing xxxxxxterials.
Recognized for handling the company s conference and communication coordination for 200+ employee attendees.
Continually produced a steady revenue stream as Branch Office Administrator for Comsys to further boost success.
Channel Sales Operations Specialist (2011 2016)
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking channel sales operations initiatives, including collaborating with business partners, distributors, and internal stakeholders to ensure seamless on-boarding processes with the corporate business partner program, as well as vetting business partners via diverse databases per corporate xxxxxxndates.
- Promoted excellence in customer service while monitoring the business partner program inbox that included fielding requests for requirements, certifications, approval of product groups, contract signature updates, and partner profiles.
- Efficiently xxxxxxnaged partner s profile within the PW system (i.e. adding / deleting agreements, product groups), along with running partner reports from internal systems as necessary to ensure ongoing compliance with applicable program.
Sales Xxxxxxnagement Advisor (2008 2011)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward serving as a Subject Xxxxxxtter Expert (SME) tasked with actively advising results-generating sales team regarding Flexible Contract Type (FCT) processing and Firm Order Policy (FOP).
- Developed proven proficiency in the use of IBM applications, tools, and other resources for effective order processing to guarantee revenue recognition of every deal (i.e. SQO, FastPass, IDD, ICN / Site Creation, Legacy Contract Database).
- Proactively xxxxxxnaged credit checks and tax forms to ensure efficient processing through Credit or Tax Departments.
- Xxxxxxnaged monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales forecasts in collaboration with sales representatives to determine opportunities, including resolving post-purchase order issues immediately so that deals booked quickly and profitably.
Senior Field Sales Administrator
- Strategically steered solutions-generating business relationships between regional xxxxxxnagers, sales, and pre-sales representatives within a large-scale defined territory for administrative support essential toward meeting business goals.
- Exhibited talent in accurately researching customer inforxxxxxxtion, contract dates, and license and new xxxxxxintenance inforxxxxxxtion; printed customer profile reports as needed; and sent out evaluations and released key demo software.
- Expertly xxxxxxnaged and filed monthly, quarterly, or yearly reporting within defined state and local municipality territory.
Distribution Sales Support Representative (2006 2007)
- Drove distribution sales support success by xxxxxxnaging Non-Standard Pricing (NSP) quote processes for distributors, including performing research on history of customer price points, products purchased, and xxxxxxintenance support status and relaying inforxxxxxxtion to sales representatives which was instrumental in further xxxxxxximizing the bottom line.
- Ensured seamless processes by guaranteeing that field sales representatives filled out proper order forms and verified data integrity on forms prior to entering quote requests into SAP system, and issued quotes to diverse distributors.
- Promptly responded to and resolved issues while addressing order processing challenges regarding purchase orders.
Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President of Xxxxxxrketing (2001 2006)
- Delivered quality-focused senior-level executive support by assisting with accurate calendar xxxxxxnagement, travel coordination, meeting scheduling, and expense report processing, as well as using SAP for procurement processing.
- Coordinated and xxxxxxnaged annual worldwide xxxxxxrketing meetings and quarterly senior xxxxxxnagement staff meetings.
Branch Office Administrator
- Spearheaded branch-wide administrative functions and processes in alignment with corporate-driven xxxxxxndates, including collaborating with teams on new projects, procedures, initiatives, enrollments, and xxxxxxnagement of I-9 forms.
- Liaised among field consultants and internal departments to ensure prompt and responsive solutions to key inquiries.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward performing essential branch collection activities on outstanding accounts.
Assistant Operations Xxxxxxnager
- Played a vital role in optimizing administrative operations, including processing bi-monthly payroll and handling accounts payable / receivable, as well as coordinating employee benefits and administering employee 401(k) plans.
- Built solid relationships with vendors while supporting production of collateral, packaging, and promotional items.
- Demonstrated proven experience in executing core logistics for beneficial tradeshows, seminars, and meetings.
Associate of Science in Computer Inforxxxxxxtion Systems
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
LinkedIn: https:///www.linkedin.com/in/rita-pilla-0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 000002
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can xxxxxxke a positive contribution to your bottom-line perforxxxxxxnce.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Administrative Operations Xxxxxxnagement, Project Coordination / Xxxxxxnagement, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Policy / Procedure Development, and Process Optimization. I am also highly skilled in New Business Development, Team Building, Training / Development, Client Acquisition, Client Relationship Xxxxxxnagement, and Revenue-Generating and Cost-Reducing Initiatives.
Recently, as a Channel Sales Operations Specialist for IBM, I successfully collaborated with business partners, distributors, and internal stakeholders to ensure seamless on-boarding processes with a corporate business partner program, including vetting business partners via diverse databases per corporate xxxxxxndates. Within this role, I continually promoted excellence in customer service while monitoring the business partner program inbox that encompassed fielding requests for requirements, certifications, approval of product groups, contract signature updates, and partner profiles. I also xxxxxxnaged the PW system (i.e. adding / deleting agreements, product groups), along with running partner reports from internal systems as necessary to ensure ongoing compliance with applicable programs.
A sampling of my achievements included:
Liaising among cross-functional global peers in EMEA, AP, and LA to meet local legal requirements.
Directing ad hoc projects, including developing plans and desktop procedures for key program oversight.
Successfully leading a global program for certification deferral offering of new business partners coming into IBM.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned an Associate of Science in Computer Inforxxxxxxtion Systems from Xxxxxxssasoit College.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional leadership roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely xxxxxxtch your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!