This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- MDS Certified Professional with 20 years of leadership and hands on experience in fast-paced medical facilities.
- Recognized for the ability to deliver quality patient care.
- Demonstrated ability to hire, train and lead high performance nursing teams.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to educating patients and forming positive professional relationships.
- Strong attention to detail, critical to devising schedules to provide 24/7 services, coordinating patient services and developing effective care plans.
- Fulfilled critical leadership position, overseeing all day to day operations within fast-paced medical facilities.
- Heavily involved in team building initiatives; implemented highly effective training methods to boost team performance.
- Leveraged nursing expertise to devise effective care plans and manage dietary / pharmacy issues.
- Streamlined existing processes to significantly increase efficiency.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while maintaining quality assurance; focused heavily on minimizing risk and controlling infections.
- Maintained accurate medical records.
Brenham Rest Home, Brenham, TX; Director of Nurses 2016-2017
Evergreen Private Care, Houston, TX; Private Duty Nurse 2015-2016
HHCC of Brenham, Brenham, TX; Director of Nurses 2015
Colonial Belle Nursing Home, Sealy, TX; Director of Nurses 2014-2015
HHCC of Brenham, Brenham, TX; Director of Nurses 2012-2014
The Vosswood Nursing Center, Houston, TX; Director of Nurses 2011-2012
Heritage Park of Katy, Katy, TX; Director of Nurses 2011
Colonial Belle Nursing Home, Sealy, TX; Director of Nurses 2006-2011
Christus St. Catherines, Katy, TX; Med-Surg Charge Nurse 2003-2006
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Texas at Tyler; 1994
Associate of Science Degree, Trinity Valley Community College, Athens, TX; 1983
MDS Certification, RAC-CT; May 2017
Public Health Nursing Training, State of Texas; 1997
The Advanced D.O.N. Boot Camp, Woodworth, LA; 2013
CPR Certification; 2016
American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordination Member
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!