This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site property operations in alignment with a comxxxxxxny s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust organizational growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above facility-wide challenges by exhibiting skill in identifying project obstacles, negotiating solutions, and achieving winning outcomes to improve the bottom line in rigorous multi-state markets.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to exxxxxxxnd revenue and attain business objectives.
Northeast Regional Service Manager
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking Northeast Region operations, including directing capital expenditures and development of scopes of work for multi-state capex projects across 25 properties and 6,450 units.
- Lead targeted development of scopes of works for maintenance and asset capital projects, capitalize $10+ million of capex projects, and provide beneficial oversight until final completion which is instrumental in driving overall success.
- Deliver integral technical support to regional property managers and VP of operations to meet and / or exceed goals.
Prexxxxxxred annual and 5-year operating and capital asset budgets.
Developed standardized vendor contracts and service level agreements.
Expertly developed cost analysis and budgetary assessments for annual reviews.
Regional Maintenance Manager (2014 2015)
- Strategically steered regional maintenance operations across 11 properties and 3,500 units from Maine to Florida, including developing scopes of works for maintenance and asset capital project, providing project oversight through to final completion, signing off and processing capital expenditures, and providing technical and emergency support.
- Reviewed staff qualifications, and provided oversight in hiring per comxxxxxxny policies to boost team unity and support.
- Optimized success by reviewing maintenance work order logs, and provided assistance for daily make ready schedules.
Prexxxxxxred annual and 5-year operating and capital asset budgets in alignment with goals.
Inspected all properties on a monthly schedule and provided technical support for property issues.
Designed and developed new operating policies and procedures for maintenance and management operations.
Director of Maintenance Construction Operations (2009 2010)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing this national management comxxxxxxny with a portfolio of 52+ properties and 15,000 units, including creating dexxxxxxrtmental operations and procedures, reviewing capital expenditures and maintenance activities, developing purchasing procedures, and introducing new bidding strategies.
- Applied leadership talents toward managing 6 regional maintenance coordinators and a Director of Capital Improvements.
Initiated new safety and training procedures for maintenance teams.
Architected new procedures for bidding capital expenditures of $17+ million.
Restructured the Capital Improvement Dexxxxxxrtment to produce a cost savings.
Reduced costs 25% by developing purchasing procedures through national accounts.
Proactively solicited national vendors for maintenance supplies and standardization procedures.
Senior Service Manager
- Coordinated and managed daily maintenance staff in achieving senior service objectives, including planning and prioritizing system processes, handling inventory control purchasing, and providing superior customer service support.
- Built and sustained team morale via peer support, as well as providing 24x7 technical support to key onsite personnel.
Designed new vendor and contractor processes and relations to boost success.
Developed proper unit inspections and turn procedures for 2,125 units and 117 buildings.
Developed work scope for property asset rexxxxxxirs and expenditures, as well as budgetary reviews / approvals.
Maintenance Project Manager
- Maximized bottom-line performance by launching the Capital Improvement Division s start-up, including providing multifaceted business strategy and operations, capital, and maintenance management, as well as driving all accurate asset reporting, analysis, strategic planning, and key capital and maintenance infrastructure management.
- Developed mutually beneficial relationships with vendors to negotiate lucrative contracts to result in successful projects.
Drove bottom-line gains of $2+ million.
Concurrently developed new in-house capital project programs.
Successfully provided management of maintenance teams and construction projects.
Director of Capital Improvements (2006 2009)
- Spearheaded capital improvements for this development and management comxxxxxxny with 150+ affordable housing properties comprised of 8,000 units across a 7-state area, including directing project managers, superintendents, and staff administrators; overseeing capital expenditures, maintenance, and rexxxxxxir; and implementing contractual agreements.
Increased expenditure budget by $1.5 million annually.
Provided integral project management for 50+ capital projects.
Developed a new property asset inspection and capital analysis program.
Managed a $375,000 new roof installation and completed the project $200,000 under budget.
Regional Maintenance Director (2002 2005)
- Expertly led house and sub-contract engineering and grounds crew staff for 36 properties across the Tri-State area.
- Ensured seamless processes by managing landscaping; facility; and HVAC, plumbing, and electrical maintenance.
Cost-effectively managed all facility and capital budgets.
- Played a vital role in directing facilities for a housing comxxxxxxny with 4,000+ units in a 6-state area, including coordinating and managing all Maintenance Dexxxxxxrtment operations and capital expenditures, supervising a details-focused maintenance staff, facilitating comprehensive staff training courses, and administering a $500,000 budget.
Provided the management comxxxxxxny with value-added technology expertise.
Personally project-managed the in-house installation of a centralized boiler system upgrade.
Completed aforesaid system upgrade for the 18-story high-rise ahead of schedule and saved vendor fees.
- Provided curb appeal and maintenance for 26 city blocks within an Xxxxxx, XXXXXX Downtown Improvement District.
Coordinated crews performing the revitalization of common street areas and xxxxxxrks.
Conceptualized and designed revitalization layouts to guarantee seamless implementation.
National Incident Management Systems (NIMS)
Certified ICS 100 / 200 ￨ First Receiver Hazmat ￨ UST Certification
EXXXXXX Certification Refrigerant (Universal) ￨ PDEP Certification Potable Water Treatment
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Computerized HVAC Systems ￨ Energy Management Systems
Ways & Means Cost Estimating Software ￨ Yardi Software ￨ MRI
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!