This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who offers a background in Clinical Project Coordination / Management, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Drug Development, Financial / Budget Control, Meeting / Conference Planning, Vendor Relations, Media Services, and Intranet Site Development / Management, and exhibits an ability to see the big picture at all times.
- Top Performer who boasts above-average career results, and can make sound decisions to reflect positively on operations in alignment with a comxxxxxxny s vision, value, and goals to achieve a significant competitive advantage.
- Excellent Communicator who builds and sustains synergistic relationships with C-level executives, business / operational peers, multifaceted team leaders, advisory boards and stakeholders, and clients to meet key objectives.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who has been recognized for job performance excellence with MedImmune s Bronze Award for organizing and implementing the 1st Annual iMED Challenge Event, as well as MedImmune s Gold Award for exemplary work in comprehensively accelerating project timelines.
Project Coordinator ￨ Project Manager Oncology / Cardiovascular Metabolic Disease (2014 Present)
Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking projects for two Oncology product development teams, as well as one Infectious Disease/Vaccine product development team, including assisting in developing and maintaining Innovative Medicine (iMED) Leadership Team, Project Team, and Project Management Dexxxxxxrtment data (e.g. team membership info updates, metrics and data analysis from internal / external sources, formatting and issuing reports).
Expertly support Innovative Medicine Product Development Team Leaders and Biologics Project Managers in applying project management tools and templates and assist with timeline reporting for iMED and project teams.
- Develop, coordinate, compile, maintain, and handle version control of iMED, project, and dexxxxxxrtment documentation.
Spearhead essential logistics, coordination, and scheduling for iMED Project Governance meetings, therapeutic area Scientific Advisory Board meetings, alliance governance interactions, and Product Development Team meetings.
Coordinate budget and interdexxxxxxrtmental project reviews.
Prexxxxxxre agendas for wide-ranging meetings, take minutes, and issue final reports.
Develop and manage iMED and / or the Biologics Project Management intranet site.
Maintain a centralized planning calendar for iMED Leadership and Product Development Teams.
Coordinate major Oncology conferences for Oncology research and iMED dexxxxxxrtments, including ASH, ASCO, ESMO, and SITC.
Administrative Assistant III (2010 2014)
Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward planning and coordinating major off-site events ranging from site inspections to post-event follow-ups with attendees, including working with third-xxxxxxrty vendors to facilitate meetings, scheduling meetings for best attendance, and assisting senior executives with all conferences and meeting sxxxxxxces.
Liaised among clinical, emerging brands, regulatory affairs, product development, and project management dexxxxxxrtments on various meetings, conferences, and events, and assisted with PDT kick-off meetings as necessary.
Ensured and tracked CDAs in alignment with KOLs, collaborators, and facilitators prior to meetings and events.
Reviewed incoming RFPs and made key decisions based on third-xxxxxxrty event xxxxxxrameters, location, and schedule.
Served as interim Project Coordinator for IMT-C PDT team.
Co-created IMT-C SharePoint sites and managed daily upkeep.
Cost-effectively developed and tracked large-scale budgets for all events.
Training & Project Coordinator
Strategically steered development of proposals to clients for training, including meeting with potential clients to set up and sell training classes, as well as scheduling courses and tracking students and clients to meet objectives.
Demonstrated sharp analytical abilities toward issuing invoices and tracking xxxxxxyments, coordinating and managing travel for instructors to / from training sites, and prexxxxxxring xxxxxxyroll reports to ensure seamless bookkeeping efforts.
Led scheduling of training classes both on-site and off-site.
Successfully met and / or exceeded deadlines by tracking all projects.
Media Service Coordinator
Played a vital role in directing high-profile media service operations, including assisting with large-scale events and developing and generating executive summary reports, including contract analysis, sales projection, and quote / revenue comxxxxxxrisons, as well as serving as an integral xxxxxxrt in supplying key elements during weekly status meetings.
Effectively supported corporate sales directors and media managers with creating and proofing corporate advertiser contracts, proposals, schedules, and rate sheets; prexxxxxxring and tracking expense reports; managing travel arrangements and itineraries; and prexxxxxxring and disseminating PowerPoint presentations for sales calls.
Successfully researched and planned dexxxxxxrtmental events.
Supported nationally televised event, Fashion Rocks, and other events.
Proactively researched and resolved billing discrexxxxxxncies for corporate accounts.
Created and implemented monthly publisher report tracking three-year historical ad revenue.
Master of Science in Project Management (3.7 GXXXXXX)
Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications
Associate of Arts in Xxxxxxralegal Studies
Member, Phi Theta Kapxxxxxx National Honor Society
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (Since 2015)
Microsoft Office ￨ Microsoft Project ￨ SharePoint ￨ Adobe Flash ￨ Time Management Software ￨ PC / Macs OS
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!