This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 15 years of experience driving sales revenue growth. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward leading highly productive teams of up to 45 direct reports. To complement this background, I offer an inherent ability to cultivate positive client relationships.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Self-motivated, results oriented Professional with an in depth understanding of strategic customer service operations and technical sales processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, critical to rapidly establishing rapport and forming lasting client relationships.
- Keen ability to identify client needs and implement highly effective solutions to ensure satisfaction.
- Regarded for top notch management skills, developed throughout multiple hands on leadership roles.
Training & Development
Comcast, San Jose, CA 2013-Present
Communications Technician Level 3, Installation/Service
- Received multiple merit based promotions based on strong customer service and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills throughout daily customer interactions, resulting in recognition of satisfactory service.
- Design innovative solutions to troubleshoot and maintain telecommunication systems.
- Leverage subject matter knowledge to create successful training programs for new hires.
Jack s Plumbing, San Jose, CA 2011-2013
- Strategically identified client needs and designed innovative solutions to ensure satisfaction.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in a 50% increase of customer base, as well as an increased profit of 25%.
- Envisioned, designed and deployed successful marketing campaigns to improve company exposure and attract prospective clients.
Fry s Electronics, San Jose, CA 2010-2011
- Designed and implemented effective training programs while simultaneously supervising 50 employees.
- Drove overall sales revenue by 20% by deploying strategic metrics and goals for staff members.
- Enhanced customer experience by providing top notch service and ensuring availability of products.
- Recognized as Supervisor of the Year for strong leadership skills and product knowledge.
Servpro, Campbell, CA 2004-2007
- Appropriately delegated tasks to team members, critical to optimizing efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Heavily involved in talent acquisition processes, including interviewing and hiring.
- Championed process improvement initiatives throughout implementation of paperless filing systems, as well as deployment of Quickbooks for account management.
- Contributed extensively to creation of 4 new teams, utilizing strong product and service knowledge to train accordingly.
Packet 8, Santa Clara, CA 2001-2003
Technical Support Manager
- Directed daily operations for 45 Tier 1 Technical Support staff members, focusing heavily on performance management and growth.
- Demonstrated strong product knowledge by conducting thorough presentations regarding Packet 8 VoIP products and services.
- Remained up-to-date on IT products, issues and troubleshooting processes.
- Maximized efficiency throughout operations throughout implementation of advanced telecommunications system.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!