This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Human Resources Operations ￨ Employee Relations ￨ Policy / Procedure Development ￨ HR Department Start-Ups
New Hire Orientations ￨ On-Boarding Processes ￨ Team Building / Training ￨ Succession Planning ￨ Progressive Coaching
Labor Relations ￨ Union Negotiations ￨ Grievance Resolution ￨ Arbitrations ￨ Conflict Resolution ￨ Performance Appraisals
- Dynamic, High-Energy Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on large-scale human resources / business operations in alignment with a compaxxxxxx s vision, value, and goals, and who works to promote an ongoing open-door approach, diversity, and inclusion via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above HR challenges to achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth issues by assessing the situation, establishing clear direction, and making tough decisions in a timely manner.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, cross-geographical decision-makers, employees, and unions; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to inspire confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet objectives.
Director of Human Resources
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking start-up and operations of an HR service unit from the ground-up for this multi-facility, 5-star rehabilitation and extended care provider employing 900+ non-union and union staff.
Coordinate and assist with execution of diverse programs, including employee relations, benefits and compensation, leave management, safety control, compliance reporting, license recertification, immigration, and record management.
- Direct comprehensive compensation analysis and job benchmarking process for exempt and non-exempt positions using various market data resources, including recommending cost-conscious salary grade assignments / adjustments.
Drive HR success by facilitating performance management processes, including contribution ratings, salary administration, and performance improvement, as well as directing human capital, training, and labor relations; advising management on organizational policy matters and change; and serving as a link between managers and staff.
Ensure XXXXXXS DOH requirements are followed and periodically audited for a successful annual survey, along with ensuring strict compliance with federal and state regulations relevant to HR (i.e. COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, FLSA, ADA, OSHA, EEOC).
Successfully revised authorized job descriptions to comply with ADA regulations.
Ensured consistently compliance with HR standards established by JCACHO and XXXXXXS DOH.
Actively led management training curriculum concerning HR management and employment law.
Administered performance evaluation systems, and trained all levels of management on processes.
Provided detailed non-union and union monthly analytical reports to executive-level management.
Controlled labor expenses within budget, and handled all labor arbitrations and contract negotiations.
Designed HR-related forms and implemented forms into the new hire process and / or daily operations.
Developed and implemented programs and strategies to maximize human capital and attain performance goals.
Conceptualized and executed new hire and benefits orientation that successfully assimilated new staff members faster into the compaxxxxxx culture to work at peak performance and to increase employee satisfaction.
Human Resources Manager
- Strategically steered HR operations of business units while providing solutions-generating counseling and leadership coaching to executives and managers in the execution of performance management processes and core action plans.
- Cultivated an employee-oriented, high performance environment while upholding knowledge of regulations and laws.
- Directed an HR team in developing and implementing policies and procedures, benefits / compensation, recruiting and training / development, including ensuring compliance with OSHA, EEOC, FLSA, ADA, HIPAA, FMLA, and COBRA.
- Promoted prompt investigations of team member issues and partnered with management staff for optimal resolution.
- Directed performance and salary review process for business units, including facilitating completion of compensation analysis, supporting management on recommendations for increases, delivering feedback, and communicating changes.
Initiated and managed ADP Workforce Now V7 Payroll services.
Identified key breaches of culture / values that impacted the workplace.
Served as a member of the Executive Committee and trusted advisor to President and CFO.
Kathy Doro ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Human Resources Manager
Developed progressive and proactive compensation and incentive programs to motivate employees.
Identified and executed key training / development courses to meet professional needs and cost controls.
Created and / or supported the rollout of corporate HR initiatives (i.e. wellness program, annual review process).
Implemented and led HR and operational response to emergencies, disasters, and other time-sensitive events.
Personally established the organizational start-up of the HR department by developing standard operating procedures, performance management systems, training programs, employee handbook, and job descriptions.
Risk Management Coordinator ￨ Human Resources Manager
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward providing quality-focused customer service for the management of 4,000 self-insured small- to large-sized commercial accounts, including handling all insurance transactions (i.e. enrollment, compliance, renewals, endorsements, cancellations) while assisting with non-union / union payroll, HRIS administration, benefits and compensation recruitment, on-boarding, disability, and workers compensation claims.
- Demonstrated skill in accurately verifying payroll, including employee bonuses, commissions, and reimbursements.
Efficiently managed all insurance transactions to retain the compaxxxxxx s large book of business.
Collaborated with senior management to develop and implement a new hire orientation program.
Director of Human Resources
- Led targeted decision-making across all organizational HR operations, including continually ensuring compliance with strict regulatory requirements (i.e. EEO, ADA, HIPAA, FMLA) while cohesively conceptualizing, developing, and establishing key performance management system, progressive discipline policy, and recruitment process guidelines.
Seamlessly revised authorized job descriptions for compliance with ADA regulations.
Developed comprehensive action plans to fill open positions in a timely, efficient manner.
Proactively consulted among managers regarding critical hiring processes and other HR issues.
Drafted a new employee manual covering disciplinary procedures, FMLA / LOA, and benefits policies.
Senior HR Generalist / Specialist ￨ HR Specialist ￨ Senior Benefits Specialist (Roles Held Separately)
- Played a vital role in supporting staff and management to comply with organizational HR policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations, including executing employee relations, benefits, leave management, compensation, performance management, recognition programs, workforce planning, and training, among other areas.
- Objectively responded to employee relation issues (i.e. complaints, harassment allegations, civil rights complaints).
- Led union communications and addressed staff grievances, and advised managers on collective bargaining agreements.
Served as the go-to liaison for organizational Employee Service Center cases.
Spearheaded comprehensive training of management teams in HR processes and software.
Led thoughtful coaching and counsel to leaders to enhance business design and culture and talent capabilities.
Initiated new procedures to achieve continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
Administered and monitored disability benefits for 40,000+ non-union / union staff while providing due diligence.
Selected by Regional Chief HR Officer to serve on system-wide Leave of Absence and Collective Bargaining Strategic Committees while continually serving as a valuable change leader and champion of the health system.
Certification in Human Resource Studies Cornell University
SHRM-Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) (Projected July 2017) Society for Human Resource Management
Member, Human Capital Institute ￨ Labor & Employment Relations Association ￨ Society for Human Resource Management
HRIS Applications (ADP, Paychex, PeopleSoft, ADL, Taleo) ￨ Risk Management Database (Cinch) ￨ Microsoft Office Professional
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!