This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 10+ years of experience coordinating large scale events and providing excellent administrative support to high level employees. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward coordinating all facets of events, travel and day to day operations. To complement this background, I possess an ability to streamline existing operations to substantially increase efficiency.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-oriented Professional with extensive experience coordinating high profile events and providing top notch administrative support to executive level team members.
- Possesses excellent organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in maintaining adherence to budgets, arranging corporate travel and scheduling resources appropriately to ensure proper coverage of events.
Archdiocese of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 2016-Present
Special Services Coordinator, Office of the Archbishop of Los Angeles
- Fulfill key administrative support position, with associated responsibilities including event coordination, correspondence management, performing accounting tasks and database maintenance.
- Leverage top notch coordination abilities to plan all facets of various events, including annual Christmas and lunch meetings.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills while interacting with staff members, third party vendors and various organizations.
- Contributed extensively to coordination of Cardinal s Awards Dinner; planned all aspects of event for 1,000 guests, including invitation design, guest list management, donation/payment tracking and processing acknowledgement letters to all donors.
Yahoo!, Hillsboro, OR 2013-2016
Programs & Events Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
- Facilitated major corporate events nationwide; responsible for venue selection, coordinating catering, budget management and travel coordination.
- Successfully managed senior-level employee calendars and processes expenses.
- Strategically coordinated volunteer resources to ensure events were properly staffed.
- Assisted with the opening celebration of Yahoo s Lockport, NY Data Center.
Yahoo!, Hillsboro, OR 2010-2012
Associate Account Manager / Mid-Market Display Sales / Sales Coordinator
- Strategically coordinated events and travel for executive employees, as well as entire campus.
- Associated responsibilities included expense management, creating highly effective presentations, developing client proposals and generating advertising performance reports.
- Contributed extensively to account optimization, resulting in increased company revenue.
Disney / Miramax Corporation, Los Angeles, CA 2007-2009
Administrative Assistant to SVP Disney Legal Group, SVP Disney Motion Picture Finance, VP Finance, Miramax and VP Production, Disney Music Group
- Assumed critical administrative support role for executive level employees; successfully managed calendars, coordinated all aspects of travel and developed presentations.
- Successfully planned North American Disney Consumer Products creative offsite event.
- Leveraged strong organizational skills to maintain proper inventory levels of office supplies, manage budget/expenses and generate detailed financial reports.
Otto Nemenz International, Inc., Hollywood, CA 2004-2007
- Provided accounting support directly to owner; compiled financial information and prepared statements.
Bachelors of Science in Hospitality Management, University of Illinois, Champaign/Urbana, IL, 2004
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVEIW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!