This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Media-Savvy Marketing Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multimillion-dollar business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth by offering talents within social medial, sports entertainment, and pharmaceutical industries.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, vendors, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Marketing Programs Management ￨ Strategic Analysis / Planning ￨ Marketing / Sales Collateral ￨ Materials Development
Multi-Platform Marketing ￨ New Business Development ￨ Multi-Process Optimization ￨ Project Management ￨ Client Relations
Advertising ￨ Brand Building ￨ Budget Control ￨ Team Building ￨ Training / Development ￨ Website Development ￨ Social Media
Account Management ￨ Vendor Relations ￨ Cost Controls ￨ Client Onboarding Processes ￨ Communications ￨ Conflict Resolution
Account Manager Client Relationship ￨ Business Development
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking client relationship and business development initiatives, including understanding business to provide value-oriented solutions, repurposing assets and applying best practices across clients, managing all client status calls for up-to-date communications, and inquiring about clients satisfaction.
- Expertly conduct quarterly / bi-annual / annual business review meetings, and actively resolve client conflicts or issues.
- Promote strong business development team relations, and mentor, train, and lead staff on internal systems / processes.
Continually seek opportunities to profitably upsell CCG capabilities.
Execute client communications protocols per Director and / or VP initiatives.
Proactively recognize client opportunities and / or threats and communicate to key parties.
Direct new client onboarding, client account set-up, and IT program set-up (i.e. PALS, Vault, Allocation).
Senior Account Marketing Manager (Consultant)
- Strategically steered production and delivery of creative projects by resourcefully representing the creative team to business stakeholders throughout the organization, including serving within a lead capacity to coordinate the production of client- and / or marketing-based collateral as part of an in-house creative group for print, digital, and video projects.
- Actively engaged creative resources, gathered creative costs, obtained forecast numbers, requested PO#s, approved invoices from outside vendor, and revaluated estimates and determined best format and / or price points for projects.
Personally managed timelines, project budgets, and fulfillment and work scope.
Successfully represented the creative team in client meetings and 1:1 interactions.
Wrote project briefs while working with clients throughout the entire creative process.
Marketing ￨ Sales Manager
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing marketing program initiatives, including developing timelines, trafficking and reviewing materials, and estimating costs, as well as managing production of sales support materials such as media kit sheets, product sell sheets, detailed presentations, mailings, and additional sales collateral.
- Developed multi-platform, profit-focused marketing and lead generation programs to drive new business opportunities.
- Directed trade client acquisition and retention while managing community partnerships, outreach, and sponsorships.
Consistently ensured branding standards were adhered to across all creative materials.
Developed and wrote content for online marketing website (media kit marketingresource.xxxxxx.com).
Created popular community programs, including training events, seminars, and speaker engagements.
Successfully supported sales staff with research, presentation tools, and knowledge of new product offerings.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Email Operations ￨ Direct Mail Marketing (Freelance Artech Information Systems)
- Drove business growth by managing deployment, review, and approval processes for stakeholders and vendors throughout the email deployment process, including managing a high-volume marketing calendar for optimal efficiency.
Expertly compiled and distributed email metrics to stakeholders and provided recommendations per analysis.
Account Manager Advertising
- Maximized bottom-line performance by directing creative / branding of NBA, WNBA, and NBA D-League Events and Season Creative, including serving as primary internal / external group contact to fulfill assigned client-specific projects.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward cost-effectively managing staff / production budget and project timelines.
- Spearheaded results-generating creative processes from project kickoff, budget estimates, and presentations of creative options to clients to on-going communications between creative group and clients, production efforts, fulfillment processes, budget reconciliation, and reviews for creative copy and artwork color correction / proofing.
- Directed creative event signage and decorations, including building and in-house banners; posters; large signage; bus, car, and subway wraps; domestic and international print ads; invitations; sales pieces; journal ads; and brochures.
Personally handled oversight of the organization s dynamic style guide development.
Successfully built and sustained strong account relationships to continually secure repeat business.
Worked with corporate partners to create ads to promote tune-in messaging for Kia, Wheaties, and T-Mobile.
Manager Client Services ￨ Pharmaceuticals
- Led large scale conference, seminar, and special event project implementation for high-profile pharmaceutical companies (e.g. Abbott Laboratories, Pfizer, Merck), and directed all facets of new business development, high-level meetings management, targeted editorial / design / production, ongoing status reports, and data tracking.
- Developed, ordered, and / or accounted for all event-related print material while managing tasks per project goals.
Created and managed key project schedules in coordination with top team members.
Collaborated with multiple departments to identify resources to achieve project initiatives.
Marketing Operations Manager
- Applied strong leadership talents toward managing cross-functional projects between sales and marketing departments, including collaborating with Chief Marketing Officer, CEO, and executive management to meet objectives.
- Developed daily marketing and lead generation activities, including creating initiatives to optimize corporate website and intranet, as well as participating in webinars, tradeshows, conferences, receptions, and sales training endeavors.
Proactively promoted marketing programs and events, and ensured deadlines were met within budgets.
- Played a vital role in driving companywide marketing success by coordinating and attending tradeshows, corporate events, special events, and seminars; creating and developing promotional materials; and editing marketing materials.
Optimized bottom-line results by preparing RFPs, RFQs, agreements, and contracts.
Master of Arts in International Relations University of Sussex
Certified Google AdWords (Since 2013 ￨ License GGL-xxxxxx333)
WebEx ￨ eDialogue ￨ WordPress ￨ OAS ￨ Salesforce.com
Lotus Notes ￨ Omniture SiteCatalyst ￨ ComScore ￨ Theorem ￨ Media Audit
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ￨ Intellisense Project Management Software
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multi-Platform Marketing, Marketing Program Management, Advertising, New Business Development, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Marketing / Sales Collateral, Social Media, Website Development / Management, and Materials Development. I am also highly skilled in Team Building / Training, Budget Control, Project Management, Multi-Process Optimization, Account Management, Vendor / Client Relations, and Communications, among other areas.
Currently, as an Account Manager for CCG Marketing Solutions, I expertly lead results-generating client relationship and business development initiatives, including understanding the business to provide value-oriented solutions, repurposing assets and applying best practices across clients, managing client status calls for up-to-date communications, and inquiring about clients satisfaction to meet and / or exceed objectives. Within this role, I also promote strong business development team relations, and mentor, train, and lead staff on internal systems / processes.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Continually seeking opportunities to upsell CCG capabilities.
Executing client communications protocols per Director and / or VP initiatives.
Proactively recognizing client opportunities and / or threats and communicating to key parties.
Directing new client onboarding, client account set-up, and IT program set-up (i.e. PALS, Vault, Allocation).
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Master of Arts in International Relations from the University of Sussex and a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies from St. Edward s University. I am also certified in Google AdWords.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in marketing, sales, direct mail, advertising, and account management roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!