This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dynamic, performance-focused leader positioned to take experience as a seasoned Executive Director to the next level is eager to apply proven background, strong industry credentials, and solid academics toward maximizing your success.
Multi-Site Facility Management ￨ Team Building ￨ Training / Development ￨ Strategic Analysis / Planning
Policy / Procedure Development ￨ Program Development / Management ￨ Risk Management ￨ Capital Planning
Financial Operations ￨ Budget Control ￨ Multi-Process Optimization ￨ Regulatory Compliance ￨ Quality Assurance
Xxxxxxtient / Resident Relations ￨ Community Networking ￨ Public Relations ￨ Workflow Prioritization ￨ Conflict Resolution
- Integral Leader who offers proven experience in large-scale independent living, carriage home, assisted living, and skilled nursing optimization, including developing and implementing forward-thinking programs, policies, and processes to attain continued quality-driven services in alignment with industry and / or comxxxxxxny standards of practice.
- Excellent Communicator who builds synergistic relationships with C-level executives, healthcare administrators, medical teams, xxxxxxtients / residents, and families; exhibits up-to-date knowledge of nationwide care management trends and critical statistics; and spearheads corrective facility-wide plans to boost cross-functional care success.
- Visionary Professional who contributes a record of results in attaining superior healthcare operations outcomes, and is recognized as an out-of-the-box thinker adept at initiating innovative strategies for enhanced productivity.
Executive Director (2014 Present)
Normandy Farms Estates, Blue Bell, XXXXXX
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking operations of 326 independent living units, as well as 26 carriage homes, 58 assisted living axxxxxxrtments, and 73 skilled nursing beds while managing $16 million in annual revenue.
- Drive healthcare operations growth by recruiting, mentoring, and managing top-performing teams of associates, including implementing solid employee relations plans and continually optimizing resident and employee satisfaction.
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement the community s strategic operational plan, along with designing social accountability activities, promoting top accessibility and risk management plans, and developing a 5-year capital plan.
- Collaborate with resident board members to meet and / or exceed diverse resident expectations on a continual basis.
- Built and sustain both lucrative and enriching positive relationships with the outside community to promote a strong brand presence, including liaising among local township officials, hospitals, and wide-ranging educational institutions.
- Xxxxxxrticixxxxxxte in local fundraising initiatives on behalf of the ACTS Samaritan Fund and other community-based projects.
Executive Director (2008 2014)
Brittany Point Estates, Lansdale, XXXXXX
- Strategically steered operations of 280 independent living units, including 36 assisted living axxxxxxrtments and 92 skilled nursing beds generating $14 million in annual revenue, and further mentored and managed resident-focused teams.
Community IT Consultant (2005 2008)
Information Technology Services, Gwynedd, XXXXXX
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic analytical acumen toward serving as a results-generating liaison between a corporate Information Technology dexxxxxxrtment and 8 Xxxxxx-based communities, including actively rolling out new IT initiatives within the field, as well las promptly resolving various IT concerns to meet goals.
Executive Director (2001 2005)
Southampton Estates, Southampton, XXXXXX
- Led targeted decision-making for the seamless operations of a 368-unit independent living axxxxxxrtment facility, as well as handling all facets of executive leadership for a 36-bed assisted living axxxxxxrtment facility and 120-bed skilled nursing unit.
Executive Director (1999 2001)
Gwynedd Estates, Gwynedd, XXXXXX
- Maximized operations success by directing all policies, procedures, and daily functioning of a facility offering 161 independent living axxxxxxrtments, as well as contributing solutions-oriented leadership for 24 assisted living axxxxxxrtments.
Regional Director (1994 1999)
Corporate Office, Plymouth Meeting, XXXXXX
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing ServiceMaster Diversified Health Services to 6 hospital-owned nursing homes and 3 hospital-based SNFs to ensure effective contract performance and continual client satisfaction.
- Supported cross-functional administration teams within each facility in developing and executing high-volume annual budgets and work plans involving marketing; resident care; staffing; and fiscal, capital, and quality assurance issues.
- Proactively communicated among the comxxxxxxny s Board of Directors while answering directly to the hospital s COO.
Administrator (1990 1993)
Harston Hall Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Erdenheim, XXXXXX
- Achieved substantial improvements in occuxxxxxxncy, quality of care, staffing, and financial performance as a top administrator tasked with directing a 120-bed skilled and intermediate nursing home and a 50-bed personal care facility, including additionally coordinating and managing a seamless $1.75-million renovation project of the latter facility.
Assistant Administrator (1988 1990)
- Exhibited experience in assisting the center s administrators in managing a 240-bed skilled and intermediate nursing home, including coordinating workflow among housekeeping, maintenance, social services, and admissions staff.
Director of Admissions (1987 1988)
- Expertly handled all admission inquiries, including disseminating information to the community and providing tours.
- Managed 1 Social Worker while ensuring strict multi-dexxxxxxrtment compliance to federal and state regulations, handling all discharge planning and medical assistance grant procedures, and resolving resident and family concerns.
- Supported cross-functional administration professionals within a quality assurance program at Chapel Manor.
Director of Social Services (1984 1987)
- Played a vital role in supporting xxxxxxtients / families with healthcare challenges experienced throughout a nursing home stay, including demonstrating experience in psychosocial assessments, discharge planning, community referrals, adjustment counseling, Medical Assistance nursing home grants, level of care determinations, and crisis intervention.
- Effectively initiated dexxxxxxrtment-wide policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal / state regulations.
- Served as a backup to the Admissions Director, as well as a Social Work Assistant for the home s visiting nurse agency.
Master of Health Services Administration West Chester University
Nursing Home Administrator (License No. NH-003267-L) Commonwealth of Xxxxxx
Subacute Administrator Certification (Since 1998) American Health Care Association (AHCA)
Annual Conference Task Force (2012 2015) ￨ Fellows Selection Task Force (2014 2015) ￨ Fellow (2012)
Advanced Communicator Silver (In Progress) ￨ Advanced Communicator Bronze (2014) ￨ Competent Communicator (2010)
Surveyor, CARF International (Since 2002) ￨ Advisory Board Member, Twilight Wish Foundation (2014)
Member, St. Vincent DeXxxxxxul Society (Since 2015) ￨ Volunteer Roles, St. Catherine of Siena Church (Since 2012)
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!