This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Driven, focused, and knowledgeable Strategic Leader with several years of experience in high-stress environments in addition to a strong background within various industries. Experienced in overseeing daily administrative operations, designing strategies focused on increasing efficiency/productivity, and leading internal teams. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Operations Management People/Staff Management Process Improvement
Collections/Loss Prevention Financial Operations Industry Strategy Development
Team Leadership Report Generation Vendor Management Conflict Resolution
- Direct day to day strategic operations within a fast-paced financial organization which is centered on increasing efficiency and productivity levels
- Supervise a team of staff members which includes 2 Floor Supervisors and 20 Recovery and Repossession Associates and requires providing individualized coaching and guidance
- Consistently exceed individual/group production metrics, implement innovative strategic operating procedures, and create comprehensive action plans
- Maintain a significant knowledge of industry specific compliance standards which has resulted in regulations consistently being followed
- Managed strategic operations within the fraud unit which required supervising a team of approximately 20 Investigators along with overseeing both incoming and outgoing customer contact attempts
- Successfully improved unit efficiency through the accurate reporting of call volume and creation of more efficient staff schedules
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!