This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 20 years of experience effectively steering daily operations.
- Recognized for leadership, process improvement and strategic planning abilities.
- Skilled in building, training and managing high performance teams; focus heavily on individual contributions and implementing action plans as necessary.
- Regarded for ability to design and implement innovative strategies to substantially increase efficiency.
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Macy s Inc 1999-Present
Director of Outbound Transportation (2013-Present)
- Fulfill key leadership position, overseeing retail merchandise distribution across 100 stores.
- Direct day to day operations of 2 executive level employees and 30 associate level team members.
- Develop and implement successful training programs to drive employee performance; implement individualized action plans as necessary.
Director of Facility Controls and Finance (2009-2013)
- Managed day to day operations within distribution center generating $250M annually.
- Utilized strong industry knowledge to strategically plan budget, develop forecasts and maintain proper inventory levels.
Six Sigma Black Belt/ Director of Administration (2009)
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in substantially increased efficiency throughout the furniture and bedding departments.
Divisional Logistics Manager (2008-2009)
- Designed and deployed highly effective training processes regarding new receipt processing strategies.
- Collaborated extensively with Logistics Managers to ensure compliance to company policies.
Transition Project Manager (2006-2008)
- Steered projects too an on-time completion; successfully oversaw all aspects of acquisition of 20 store locations.
- Strategically directed financial operations and streamlined existing processes.
Logistics/Project Manager (2004-2006)
- Contributed extensively to opening of new branch location; conducted in depth training for associates.
- Recognized for maintaining operating budget of -14.7%.
Director of Logistics (2002-2004) | Operations Manager (2001-2002) | Logistics Manager (2000-2001)
Human Resource Recruiter (1999-2000) | Assistant Sales Manager (1999)
Boston Bed & Bath; Operations Manager 1996-1999
Completed Extensive Leadership Development Classes in Customer Service Skills, Inventory Control, Safety, Loss Prevention and Six Sigma Process Improvement
Coursework Completed, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
High School Diploma, Fitchburg High School
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!