This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Human Resources ~ Business Development ~ Relationship-Building ~ Report Writing
Team Leadership ~ Problem Solving ~ Office Administration ~ Database Management
Solid expertise in business administration, report preparation, correspondence, data entry, records management, project coordination, general accounting, budgeting, database administration, and policy/procedure enforcement.
Able to effectively interpret and advise on general employment rules and regulations.
- Constantly aim to foster and maintain a respectful workplace climate essential to maximizing staff morale, enthusiasm, confidence, cohesiveness, and accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution, and communication skills; able to enrich relationships across the organization.
- Pragmatic, prudent, and committed to ensuring utmost confidentiality of personnel files and documents.
- Adept at working efficiently and diplomatically with individuals from all types of backgrounds.
- Sound capabilities in implementing procedures and controls to accelerate workflow, reduce expenses, bolster revenues, heighten customer satisfaction, and elevate quality levels.
- Able to create and maintain spreadsheets and reports to track essential business information.
Kodiak Island Housing Authority (KIHA), Kodiak, AK, 2015 to 2016
Applied sharp attention to detail toward verifying tenant compliance with KIHA programs, determining rent payments and program eligibility, inspecting units, and documenting results.
Collected rent and house payments, maintained tenant files, and seamlessly liaised between KIHA, participants, and community members.
Wells Fargo, Homer, AK, 2012 to 2013
Exceeded company expectations by successfully closing 40+ loans in a downward market during first year.
Analyzed applicant s financial data including credit history and decisively recommended appropriate loan program.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Contributed well-developed prospecting, strategic selling, counseling, and consultative skills to meet sales goals for mortgage loans.
- Established and successfully maintained cooperative working relationships with lending institutions and associations.
Meticulously reviewed and evaluated documentation for accuracy and legal conformance.
Weitzel and Associates-RE/MAX; Keller Williams Realty, Bellingham, WA, 2006 to 2012
Realtor / Buyer s Agent
Consistently recognized for high achievement and repeatedly outpacing peers in sales production.
Leveraged both Internet leads and cold/warm-calling sales techniques to maximize conversion of prospect to client.
Handpicked to oversee new 80-unit lakeside vacation property in Whatcom County on behalf of Weitzel and Associates with full accountability for web-based marketing efforts and Internet lead conversion.
Proactively recommended website changes which doubled sales at Weitzel-RE/MAX.
Partnered with firm s owner to deploy new lead generation and contact management software which effectively increased overall sales.
Educated, advised, and assuaged confused or frustrated clients in transaction lifecycles for distressed properties, including bank-owned and short sales.
Ranked as 2nd highest-selling buyer s agent in Whatcom County in 2009 during worst industry climate on record; closed 24 transactions, more than double the average under normal market circumstances.
Chosen to lead acquisitions team by real estate broker attempting to purchase an online real estate company; collaboratively devised business plan and eCommerce marketing and business development strategy.
Bachelor of Arts, English Literature
Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington
Associate of Arts
North Seattle Community College, Seattle, Washington
Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel), Photoshop, Google Docs, contact management software
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!