This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dedicated Estate Manager possessing 15+ years of experience optimizing efficiency throughout daily operations on an 800+ acre hunting and fishing preserve.
- Detail oriented leader with extensive experience steering projects to on time, within budget completion.
- Proven track record of implementing effective strategies to improve staff performance.
- Skilled in raising livestock, including cattle, white tailed deer, Rocky Mountain elk and horses.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate various events, ensuring positive guest experience.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to cultivating positive relationships with clients, vendors and guests.
Client Relationship Management
Training & Development
MS Word, Excel & Outlook
Valhalla Lodge, Lupton, MI 1999-Present
- Fulfill key role overseeing daily operations on an 800-acre hunting and fishing preserve, with associated responsibilities including ranching, handing and raising livestock.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while providing thorough training and mentoring to staff members.
- Foster positive relationships with government entities; acquire appropriate permits and licenses for lake projects.
- Chief responsibilities include budget management, payroll processing and developing household operational manuals.
- Leverage aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable terms for property and vendors throughout construction projects.
- Successfully farms hay and specialty food plots for sale and consumption of resident livestock.
- Enhance overall guest experience; focus heavily on ensuring satisfaction.
- Contributed extensively to development of large property into a world class hunting and fishing destination.
- Steered multiple projects to an on time completion; notably the construction of a 13,000 square foot lodge, 7,500 square foot garage/conference center, a 3,200 square foot manager s residence and a levee/dike system for lake development.
- Assisted renounced wing shooter, Howard Confer, in the design and installation of a 25 station sporting clays range.
Rocky Mountain Investigations, Pagosa Springs, CO; Owner/Proprietor 1993-1999
Archuleta County Sheriff Department, Pagosa Springs, CO; Deputy Sheriff/County Fire Marshall 1988-1993
Colorado State Park Service/Navajo Lake State Park, Arboles, Colorado; Park Ranger 1982-1988
United States Army Reserves; Infantryman
Criminal Science Diploma, Trinidad Jr. College, Certified Colorado Peace Office
Paralegal Diploma, Cum Laude, Denver Institute for Legal Studies;1992
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!