This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Regarded for ability to apply differentiated learning principles to promote individual student growth and development.
- Strong communication skills, key to forming lasting relationships with students, parents and upper level administration.
- Proven ability to design and implement highly effective curriculums.
Lesson Plan Creation
Individualized Learning Plans
Mt. Vernon SDA Elementary School 2013-Present
- Serve as an educator for students ranging from 1st-8th grade.
- Contribute extensively to student growth and development throughout implementation of effective motivational and educational tactics.
Young Living 2015-Present
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills while educating clients on use of essential oils.
- Successfully utilize product knowledge to increase sales revenue and upsell company services.
Property Manager 2013
- Fulfilled proprietary role managing 2 properties, one serving as recovery home for past drug users.
- Responsibilities included business strategy creation, staff management and oversight of daily operations.
Farm Owner 2005-2007
- Exemplified strong organizational and leadership skills while overseeing all aspects of an organic farm.
Flying J Farms 2004-2005
- Contributed to all day to day operations.
Marburn Academy 2001-2003
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills within a specialization classroom environment, focusing primarily on students with ADHD/ADD.
Xenos Christian School Columbus 2000-2001
- Gained valuable exposure to successful daily teaching processes for children ranging in age from 3-4 years old, including curriculum development, lesson plan creation and implementing effective strategies to promote student growth.
Certified Social Studies Teacher
Coursework Completed Toward Master in History, Ashland University; 2001-2002
Bachelor of Science in Public Administration, Franklin University; 1989-1995
Home and School Committee, Mt. Vernon SDA Elementary School; 2016-Present
Ad Hoc Recovery Housing Committee; 2016-Present
Certified Yoga Teacher, Laurel Hodory and Faculty; 2014
Knox Substance Abuse Action Team Member; 2012-2014
Freedom Center Board Secretary; 2013-2015
Freedom Center Board Member; 2012-2015
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!