This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Professional eager to contribute 10+ years of teaching experience to a rewarding opportunity in curriculum / instruction or ESOL.
- Skilled in developing highly effective curriculum to target individual student needs.
- Master level knowledge of curriculum and instruction obtained throughout completion of upper level coursework.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication, organizational and leadership abilities.
- Fluent in English, French and Creole.
Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction, American College of Education; 2010
Bachelor in Elementary Education, Trinity International University; 2007
Associate in Applied Science in Broadcasting, Kingsborough Community College; 1989
Elementary Education (K-6) Certification
Professional Education Certification
Clinical Supervision Certification
Van E Blanton Elementary 2007-Present
Third Grade Reading Teacher (2015-Present)
- Leverage strong leadership skills to teach third grade students; created developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Successfully assess students and develop individualized learning plans to promote growth / development.
- Ensure adherence to Florida State Standards throughout all lesson plan creation.
- Utilize various teaching methods, including lecturing and audiovisual materials, to ensure student engagement.
Second Grade Teacher (2011-2015)
- Assessed students and closely monitored progress.
- Used multiple teaching strategies to promote growth and development.
- Utilized positive reinforcement principles while interacting with students.
First Grade Teacher (2009-2011)
- Demonstrated excellent leadership and teaching skills while ensuring adherence to State Standards.
- Used various tools to assess students; closely tracked progress.
- Taught in both group and one on one settings.
Kindergarten Teacher (2007-2009)
- Promoted socialization skills while teaching basic concepts, including letters, numbers, social science and art.
- Used various tools, including books, technology and games to promote student development.
- Monitored student progress; implemented individualized plans as necessary.
Grade Level Chairperson
Nominated Rookie Teacher of the Year; 2009
Nominated for Teacher of the Year; 2011, 2013 and 2015
Francisco Walker-Teacher of the Year; 2016
Soup Kitchen Volunteer
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!