This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with 20+ years of experience optimizing efficiency and boosting performance within fast-paced, production-driven environments.
Consistently recognized for achieving and surpassing production goals in deadline driven warehouse environments.
Dynamic leadership abilities, critical to building, training and directing high performance teams.
Expert level knowledge of various process improvement methodologies, including Kaizen and Lean.
Recognized for the ability to maintain strict adherence to safety regulations while significantly reducing risk / incidents.
Strategically implemented replenishment system for operating supplies, leading to a reduction in operating supply inventory by $78k.
Established a Lean EAS flow cell that reduced inventory by 25%; leading to a decrease in inventory / labor costs of $247k.
Successfully reduced freight compliance date from 5 days to 3.
Led initiatives to improve productivity performance from 63% to 100%.
Resourcefully reduced cycle time by 38%, process rework by 46% and production lead time from 23 days to 8 days.
Developed a Lean flow cell that reduced inventory by 40% and inventory cost by $638k.
Improved productivity performance from 56% to 100%, OSHA incident rate from 1.7 to .53 and on-time delivery performance from 40% to 100%.
Academy Sports & Outdoors, Jeffersonville, GA 2016-Present
Distribution Center Manager (2016-Present)
Fulfill critical leadership position, overseeing daily operations while ensuring achievement of production goals.
Direct activities of 45+ team members; closely monitor individual performance and implement action plans as necessary.
Maintain quality control throughout all operations; thoroughly review existing processes, identify inefficiencies and devise strategies to boost performance.
Ensure strict adherence to safety regulations.
Streamline process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency; lead 5S activities across distribution center.
Minimized errors in production by aligning BOL process.
Parker Hannifin, Dublin, GA 1994-2016
Operations Team Leader (2007-2016)
- Demonstrated top notch leadership skills while overseeing 30+ team members responsible for the assembly and testing of commercial / military aircraft components.
- Maintained quality control throughout daily operations; closely analyzed production rates and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Performed job safety analysis and ergonomic assessments to reduce risk and ensure adherence to safety regulations.
- Generated detailed production reports; relayed pertinent information to upper level management.
- Conducted in-depth training to significantly boost team performance.
- Conducted highly effective Kaizen events.
- Continually met and exceeded set objectives.
Environmental, Health, and Safety Coordinator (2002 2007)
- Leveraged strong industry knowledge to successfully develop and implement highly effective environmental, health and safety policies.
- Performed in-depth weekly inspections to minimize risk and ensure DOT compliance.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while conducting in-depth incident investigations, compiling information and generating detailed reports.
- Developed and implemented effective training processes to significantly boost team performance.
- Utilized Kanban to champion process improvement initiatives, resulting in lowered excess operating cost, chemical inventory and waste disposal.
- Strategically minimized risks by providing detailed training on PPE, lockout / tagout, hearing protection and hazardous waste handling / disposal.
- Recognized for creating a safety committee focused on implementation of 5S+ safety.
Previous Roles: Lean Initiatives Facilitator (2000-2002) | Repair and Overhaul Team Leader (1994-2000)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
Mastering Conflict Dynamics, Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, FL
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Global Institute
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!