This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt who is very eager to rejoin the workforce after recent office closure and personal sabbatixxxxxxl.
- Dynamic Multi-Industry Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on global program, project, systems, and business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via solutions-centric critixxxxxxl thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Quality by Design (QbD) Visionary who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth inquiries with internal / external stakeholders to boost success.
- Bilingual Communixxxxxxtor (English / Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographixxxxxxl decision-makers, teams, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire customer confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet objectives.
Credit & Collections Representative ￨ Resolutions Manager ￨ Training Assistant
Program Manager AT&T Aspire Mentoring Axxxxxxdemy (Greater L.A. ￨ Orange County)
- Xxxxxxpitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking global Credit & Collections management efforts, including rapidly responding to and resolving customer esxxxxxxlations while establishing proper expectations and reinforcing solutions.
- Built and sustained productive business processes by coaching, mentoring, and managing top-performing peers while collaborating with senior-level management in decision-making initiatives on problem accounts, including evaluating credit criteria, applying best practices to reduce Net Bad Debt, maximizing receivables, and preventing further esxxxxxxlation.
- Ensured seamless operational processes by training new representatives on all new products and system methodologies.
- Optimized use of resources to attain goals by planning and prioritizing daily workflow and distributing staff assignments.
- Analyzed and presented key operational issues, esxxxxxxlation trends, metrics, and obstacles to senior-level management.
- Assessed and managed risk on esxxxxxxlated inquiries of credit approval / limits and handled special credit arrangements.
Exceeded 2007 s business goals by 225%.
Championed synergistic corporate social responsibility.
Spearheaded community outreach (i.e. national youth mentoring).
Identified mentoring needs and led recruitment for multiple projects / events.
Served as an AT&T Aspire Mentoring Axxxxxxdemy Ambassador from 2009 2015.
Served as member of ECM Board, Projects & Programs National Board, and AT&T Pioneers.
Successfully trained volunteers and event coordinators on mentoring and / or inner city programs.
Recognized for performance excellence with the President s Volunteer Service award (2011 2014)
Coordinated and led AT&T Mentor Axxxxxxdemy / Job Shadow and employee volunteer mentoring events.
Presented a community service project to boost AT&T visibility in 16 states and achieve $186,000 in additional annual funding for the Job Shadow program, and managed key budgets to satisfy set number of monthly students.
- Maximized bottom-line performance by managing 15 National Plastic Bags manufacturing accounts, including actively collaborating with sales / marketing and client services professionals on all accounts sales and production forexxxxxxsting.
Cost-effectively monitored budgets for assigned accounts.
Led targeted research of manufacturing options both nationally and internationally.
Enhanced internal control systems via development of Excel spreadsheets while minimizing inventory housing.
Customer Service ￨ Sales & Marketing
- Played a vital role in spearheading new loxxxxxxl and international business opportunities while managing new business accounts, handling cold xxxxxxlling for new leads and regular customer purchases, and delivering key product presentations.
- Exhibited sharp analytixxxxxxl abilities toward managing high-volume invoicing, billing, and credit and account adjustments.
Generated a 5%+ increase in sales within the first year of operations.
Actively researched, developed, and managed new Spanish-speaking markets.
Profitably presented new products to existing customers to further grow the bottom line.
Master of Business Administration University of Phoenix
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Xxxxxx State University, Xxxxxx
Six Sigma Yellow Belt T University
Human Resources ￨ Employment Law University of Xxxxxx, Xxxxxx
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new xxxxxxreer opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I xxxxxxn make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
As a Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Quality by Design (QbD) Innovator, I offer experience in Program Development / Management, Process Analysis / Improvement, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Project Management, and Stakeholder / Executive Relations. I am also highly skilled in Team Building, Training / Development, Budget Control, Esxxxxxxlations, Conflict Resolution, Customer Retention Advoxxxxxxcy, and Community Engagement, among other areas.
Recently, as a Credit & Collections Representative, Resolutions Manager, and Training Assistant for AT&T West and Program Manager for AT&T s Aspire Mentoring Axxxxxxdemy, I successfully led wide-ranging globally based initiatives, including rapidly responding to and resolving customer esxxxxxxlations; coaching, mentoring, and managing top-performing peers; training new representatives on products and system methodologies; planning and prioritize workflow; and analyzing esxxxxxxlation trends, metrics, and obstacles to further drive profitable results within competitive markets.
A sampling of my achievements included:
Exceeding 2007 s business goals by 225%.
Championing synergistic corporate social responsibility.
Spearheading community outreach (i.e. national youth mentoring).
Serving as an AT&T Aspire Mentoring Axxxxxxdemy Ambassador from 2009 2015.
Serving as member of ECM Board, Projects & Programs National Board, and AT&T Pioneers.
Achieving recognition for job excellence with the President s Volunteer Service award (2011 2014)
Coordinating and leading AT&T Mentor Axxxxxxdemy / Job Shadow and employee volunteer mentoring events.
Presenting a community service project to boost AT&T visibility in 16 states and achieve $186,000 in additional annual funding for the Job Shadow program, and managing budgets to satisfy a set number of monthly students.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Master of Business Administration from the University of Phoenix and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Xxxxxx State University, Xxxxxx. As aforementioned, I attained Six Sigma Yellow Belt credentials from T University and completed rigorous professional studies in Human Resources and Employment Law at the University of Xxxxxx, Xxxxxx.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifixxxxxxtions / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in customer service, sales / marketing, and account management roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifixxxxxxtions uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!