This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- High-Energy, Multi-Industry Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on global sales and business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via solutions-centric critical thinking for insightful, change-driven results and revenue / profit gains.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth inquiries with internal and external business partners to boost success.
- Performance-Focused Executive who skillfully promotes best practices and implements organization-wide cultural change to maximize sales, and who works to leverage unique strengths for accelerated revenue delivery / growth.
- Bilingual Communicator (English / French) who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical decision-makers, teams, partners, and customers; who excels in new market entry planning and strategy development across multiple markets and channels; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to inspire customer confidence.
Asia Pacific ￨ Greater China
Chief Sales Officer Automotive & MDDR ￨ Appliance Protection
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking business development initiatives for the automotive sector in China, including directing strategic growth efforts for mobile device and digital risks (MDDR) and appliance protection business for APAC Region while serving as the AWP Regional Coordinator for One Face to the Customer efforts.
- Maximize bottom-line performance by directing an APAC account management and sales team using a hands-on approach to facilitate the acquisition and management of top accounts, and govern all other distribution functions.
Delivered solid operating profit milestones in 2015 for Allianz China.
Promoted client-centric account management as AWP Regional Coordinator.
Achieved an increase in automotive business in 2015 / 2016 to realize 20+% growth YOY.
Served as member of Allianz One China team increasing alignment across operating entities.
Improved top- and bottom-line revenue for 2016-2010 by identifying new sales channels and sales strategies.
- Contributed broad industry knowledge toward engaging with foreign insurance and technology firms seeking assistance with business development, go-to-market planning, and entry strategy development for both Asia Pacific and China.
Key Client Magpie International (China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Mexico, U.S., U.K.)
Increased customer engagement, retention, and communication by using data to better understand customers behaviors and needs; Supported B2B partner-driven platform creating Life Management Mobile Apps and Services to perform as an app store focused on helping customers remove hindrances from their busy lives.
Key Client Inhance Technology (Cork, Ireland)
Promoted compelling white label solutions to partners to create fully integrated enterprise-level business solutions for this market leader in mobile device anti-theft and recovery, parental control, data, and malware solutions.
Created a tangible, relevant product for consumers to enable clients to attract and retain mobile insurance customers and reduce the potential cost of fraudulent claims; secured Letters of Intent from clients within 60 days.
Conducted market research and competitive analysis and prepared sales strategies for promoting products according to latest market trends and product features, including working with managers and product teams to develop product and sales strategies based on market research, market demands, and company vision.
Evaluated market needs and identified new sales channels to meet and improve sales agenda of firms.
Expertly delivered ongoing competitive and market intelligence in alignment with companywide goals.
Regional Director ￨ Vice President
- Strategically steered account management and new business development initiatives for this $7-billion global leader in value-added services, mobile device protection, product protection, service innovation, and technology solutions.
- Applied strong leadership abilities toward directing e-commerce, financial services, OEM, and retail initiatives in the APAC region, as well as collaborating with teams to develop policies and best practices for building regional talent.
Spearheaded aggressive new client and product launches to maximize bottom-line results.
Drove top-line revenue growth 50% YOY via focus on innovative approaches to market development.
Turned around an unprofitable China business to profit for the first time in 2013 since market entry.
Contributed to Asia Leadership Team new executive on-boarding training program and sales training.
Expanded regional business by developing infrastructure addressing logistics, licensing, and regulations.
General Manager ￨ Group Director ￨ Senior Business Manager
- Played a vital role in rapidly advancing through various senior-level sales management roles with global responsibilities for new account development and business management and growth initiatives to achieve objectives.
- Led targeted market entry, channel planning, channel development, execution, account management, revenue generation, and profit realization, along with collaborating with leaders to design and develop comprehensive best practices for coaching and career development for in-country cross-functional teams throughout Asia Pacific and China.
Led full profit / loss for Canada and China equaling 90% of new international portfolio business.
Successfully acquired a global portfolio of 25+ accounts generating $2+ billion in top line revenue.
Delivered organization-wide professional development in Gallup Q12, StrengthsFinder, Miller Heiman Large Account Management Process (LAMP), and Stephen Covey s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Drove provider success by managing business development and account management functions in North America.
- Contributed talent in managing business development and account management initiatives, including proactively generating revenue from new / existing accounts among clients such as financial service companies, credit card issuers, affinity groups, association, travel agencies, insurance organizations, brokers, and multinational corporations.
Bachelor of Science in Geography
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Global Sales (i.e. Strategic, Consultative, Hunter / Gatherer), Operations Management, Multibillion-Dollar Revenue Generation, New Business Development, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Product Development, and Market Evaluation / Penetration / Expansion. I am also highly skilled in Team Building, Training / Development, Account Acquisition / Management, Project Management, Channel Development / Optimization, Contract Negotiations, and Client Relations, among other areas.
Currently, as Chief Sales Officer for Allianz Worldwide Partners in Asia Pacific and Greater China regions, I successfully lead business development initiatives for the automotive sector in China, along with directing strategic growth efforts for mobile device and digital risks (MDDR) and an appliance protection business for the APAC Region. Within this role, I actively direct a top-performing APAC account management and sales team with a hands-on approach to the lucrative acquisition and management of top accounts and handled all other distribution functions. I also serve as AWP Regional Coordinator for One Face to the Customer efforts to promote client-centric account management.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Delivering solid operating profit milestones in 2015 for Allianz China.
Achieving an increase in automotive business in 2015 / 2016 to realize 20+% growth YOY.
Serving as member of Allianz One China team to increase alignment across operating entities.
Improving top- and bottom-line revenue for 2016-2010 by identifying new sales channels and sales strategies.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in executive-level leadership, business management, sales, and principal consultant roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!