This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Retail Operations Warehouse/Logistics Strategic Planning & Development Staff Training & Leadership Inventory & Cost Control Client Relationship Management Customer Service Sales & Marketing
More than 15 years of progressively responsible leadership experience in retail and restaurant industries.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties in a fast-paced environment.
Able to align, coordinate, and empower employees to achieve company goals and objectives within strict budgets and timelines.
Excellent communicator with ability to collaborate with staff, management, executive leadership teams, contractors, vendors, and other business partners at all organizational levels.
Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Material Handler, A.H. Harris and Sons, Charlottesville, VA (year year)
- Hold full accountability for daily operations and management of warehouse, store, shop, and storage yard, including reception and proper storage of all trucks and materials.
- Coordinate with delivery drivers and customer needs; serve as back-up delivery driver as needed for 28 foot flatbed.
Warehouse/Operations Manager, Casual, Living, Fireside & Grillin , Bluffton, SC (year year)
- Streamlined operations, improved store sales and appearance, and managed all aspects of maintenance and preparation of customer orders.
- Utilized company ARS computer system to input truck deliveries and incoming store merchandise to ensure superior oversight of inventory control measures.
Position Title, Refreshment Services, City, ST (2013 2014)
- Expertly and efficiently managed delivery of goods to diverse range of clients, including hotels, private businesses, and restaurants.
Independent Distributor, Flowers Baking, Hardeeville, SC (2011 2013)
- Provided all aspects of merchandising support, inventory management, product ordering, and more
- Coordinated with store managers to continuously ensure sufficient inventory levels to maximize costs and operations.
Store Manager, Dollar General, Beaufort, SC (2009 2011)
- Spearheaded daily and long-term operations of store operations, including merchandising needs, inventory control, staff scheduling and management, supervision of all front-end operations, and customer service.
- Leveraged advanced industry knowledge and experience to increase sales, performance, and customer satisfaction.
Additional Career Experience
Support Manager, PetSmart, City, ST (2008 2009)
Assistant Store Manager, Linens-N-Things, City, ST (2008 2008)
Store Manager, Bed, Bath & Beyond, City, ST (1998 2005)
Senior Operations Manager, City, ST (1988 1998)
Completed courses in general education, name of college, City, ST
Class 3 Forklift Certification
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include completion of some higher education courses, and more than 15 years of progressively responsible leadership experience in the retail industry, restaurant industry, and warehousing and logistics management.
I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward mentoring and leading teams by example and with integrity to deliver services excellence. I am an excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, business partners and others at all organizational levels. To complement this background, I offer an outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player prepared to deliver immediate and long-term results and committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!