This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dedicated Professional with 10 years of management and patient care experience within assisted living facilities.
- Dynamic leadership abilities; proven track record of building and leading high performance multidisciplinary teams.
- continually recognized for optimizing efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Possesses an in depth knowledge of ALF regulations, as well as maintaining company and state standards.
Florida Living Nursing Center, Apopka, FL 2010-Present
LPN Unit Manager
- Received merit based promotion based on top notch customer service and management skills.
- Leverage strong leadership abilities and healthcare knowledge throughout daily operations, resulting in deficiency free state inspections within a 60 bed sub-acute rehabilitation unit with a 20 bed vent/trach.
- Conduct extensive tours for prospective residents/family members to successfully promote facility.
- Consult with medical, business, and community groups to discuss service problems, respond to
community needs, enhance public relations, coordinate activities and plans and promote health
- Ensure adherence to all state and federal regulations and standards.
- Focus heavily on increasing overall performance of all medical, technical, clerical, service and maintenance staff members.
- Develop individualized resident care plans based on needs assessments.
- Utilize EMR to accurately record and update patient information.
- Recognized as highest ranked manager for employee satisfaction for 4 consecutive Gallup Surveys.
Savannah Cove of Maitland, Maitland, FL 2006-2011
LPN Clinical Charge Nurse
- Fulfilled key nursing role within an assisted living facility.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing daily activities of Medical Technicians, Nurses Aides and Assistants.
- Collaborated with multi-disciplinary team to properly assess patients and develop individualized treatment plans, with responsibilities including medication administration, wound care and measuring vital signs.
- Utilized excellent communication abilities to educate patients and family members on best treatment and prevention processes.
- Ensured regulation to ALF state standards.
- Assisted with discharge planning, administrative functions and record management.
Practical Nursing, Americare School of Nursing, Casselberry, FL
Technical School Honor Society
Registered Nursing Coursework Completed, Seminole State, Lake Mary, FL
High School Diploma, Deland Senior High School, Deland, FL
Wound Care Certificate
CPR/BLS Certifications, American Heart Association
Autism Speaks Volunteer
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!