This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic IT Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global business operations in alignment with an evolving company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and save millions in technology costs.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning oxxxxxxcomes, including building a robust technology organization that supports growth from start-up to millions in annual revenue.
- Customer-Centric Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level execxxxxxxives, IT associates, and clients; who excels in axxxxxxonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff as a team builder and technologist who delivers user-friendly technology solxxxxxxions to surpass user experience, business, and financial goals.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who offers solid experience in designing initial network infrastructure, including multiple VLANs, TCP / IP scope, DNS, telecommunications systems, servers, and network printers, as well as Active Directory schema.
Partnered with multiple VARs to generate $50,000+ in free services and annual support.
Reduced annual telecommunication costs by $200,000 a 25% reduction in overall spend.
Saved $1+ million annually via renegotiations of leasing, communication, and purchase contracts.
Created Best in Class IT business unit that continues to provide exceptional customer service for global BUs.
Collaborated on financial / operational audits to strengthen quality, upgrade network security, and expand risk.
Reduced oxxxxxxages in all business units by coordinating innovative business changes and enhanced communications.
Mitigated risk and increased productivity by building an internal virtual desktop system for remote communications.
Enabled communication functionality and increased productivity for 7,000+ employees via new technology services.
Generated significant cost savings by closing multiple facilities and relocating hardware, data, and technical assets.
Successfully conceptualized and implemented flexible and scalable solxxxxxxions to seamlessly manage increases in connectivity requirements and technology accessibility at a primary datacenter location and ancillary business unit sites.
Acquired, implemented, and customized systems, software, networks, and applications to meet a cross-section of business needs, including promoting success across business, financial, engineering, HR, and organizational requirements.
Vice President Enterprise Technology Operations
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking IT engineering initiatives, including driving results-generating network engineering, database operations, and enterprise storage management efforts, as well as strategically steering comprehensive technology operations across multiple state-of-the art data centers in three countries.
Assistant Vice President Information Technology
- Played a vital role in directing IT operations, including networking, storage, and help desk initiatives, as well as mentoring and managing datacenter technicians, facilitating seamless DevOps, and handling development resources.
Bachelor of Science in IT Information Systems University of Phoenix
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!