This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Multi-Industry Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site sales, business, non-profit organization, and academic operations initiatives in alignment with an employer s vision, value, and goals, and who works to generate robust growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and / or productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth concerns and / or re-engineering business among cross-functional professionals to boost success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, business / academic decision-makers, clients, and the community; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to inspire confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet objectives.
Head of School
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking academy operations with senior-level leadership responsibilities for inspiring and managing all phases of school functioning, including setting vision, executing programs, and overseeing facility-wide operations while strategically managing an operational budget of $5 million.
Spearhead excellence and student growth in academics, arts, and athletics while mentoring and managing 150 staff within this K-12 State-Certified school of 900 students, as well as an Infant-K4 Learning Center of 180 children.
Conceptualize, develop, establish, and manage The Educational Center for Autism a non-profit organization providing ABA services and treatment to children and adolescents diagnosed with autism and other related disorders.
Coordinate and manage a staff of Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA), Board-Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), counselors, certified teachers, psychologists, and highly-trained therapists.
Achieved higher level of educational excellence by attaining SACS Accreditation.
Recognized as 14-time State Champions in football with 12 students pursuing NFL careers.
Honored as 6-time State Champions in baseball with 2 students going on to play in the MLB.
Led the start-up of a premier autism NPO currently serving 30+ children with a waiting list of 300.
Won Literary Rally Regional Championship 8 times and Literary Rally State Championship 7 times.
Noted as 3-time softball state champions, 15-time basketball state champions, and 10-time tennis state champions.
- Strategically steer church-based ministries initiatives, including supporting senior pastor with executive decisions.
- Lead targeted development and management of key ministries, including resourcefully training, motivating, and building a growing group of top-performing volunteers in assuming critical leadership roles within the organization.
Cost-effectively managed the church budget in excess of $4 million.
Manager Managed Care
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward leading program development and integration in managed care for MediSense in the U.S., including overseeing marketing and contracting functions to meet and / or exceed core objectives, as well as recruiting, mentoring, and managing an 8-member team with budget responsibilities of $2 million.
Established critical contracting department processes and procedures.
Negotiated formulary acceptance of MediSense's products with national managed care organizations
Senior National Account Manager (1993 1995)
- Maximized bottom-line performance by leading sales and distribution of products with largest chain customer for the third-largest pharmaceutical company worldwide with $10+ billion in product sales, including proactively penetrating and establishing partnering discussions with senior-level executive management in major chain organizations.
- Developed strategic direction for chain marketplace while training organizations on managed health care industry.
Nominated as Account Manager of the Year by a major chain customer.
Established programs using lucrative chain sales force to call on employer groups.
Successfully developed and implemented marketing programs within the chain marketplace.
New Market Manager Contract Management (1991 1993)
- Drove business growth by developing ad implementing profit-generating company contract strategy to approach new markets (i.e. PBMs, Pharmacy, Employer Groups, Long-Term Care), including recruiting a team of 5 to meet objectives.
- Built productive operations by training 17 account managers in delivering, negotiating, and administering contracts.
Recognized for job performance excellence with Special Achievement Awards in 1991 and 1992.
Established procedures and processes to handle implementation, administration, and compliance of contracts.
Business Manager Managed Health Care (1988 1991)
- Expertly developed and implemented a strategic contractual approach to the emerging managed care marketplace, including recruiting and managing a 9-member team in supporting contract process, system administration, and data analysis functions for the Managed Care department, as well as training account managers on handling contracts.
Conceptualized, developed, and implemented contract manuals for all contract process aspects.
Negotiated contracts with a managed care organization representing $100 million in annual sales.
Developed a performance-based matrix mile used as a contracting approach to the managed care marketplace.
Human Resources Representative (1985 1988)
- Delivered details-focused salary and benefits administration, training, and counseling for all sales / marketing home office associates, including performing strategic headcount planning and administration on a 3-year plan basis.
- Objectively enforced disciplinary action as necessary up to termination, along with resolving conflicts and assisting professionals in career development, policy / procedure adherence, and personal matters for seamless operations.
Promoted individually focused coaching and counseling to results-generating managers and associates.
Led training / development on programs for sales / marketing associates, including new hire orientation programs, problem-solving processes, performance appraisal processes, and companywide benefit programs.
Program Specialist Program Management (1980 1985)
- Played a vital role in developing sales forecast models and companywide forecasts for 1-, 3-, and 5-year sales projections for all product lines, including determining critical impact to sales from specific promotional programs.
- Applied sharp analytical skills toward performing statistical analysis and evaluations on projects to determine feasibility.
Proactively ran trends and regression analysis on outside data sources for key market projections.
Collaborated with manufacturing to communicate production forecasts for safety stock and inventory.
Led regularly occurring meetings with senior market and sales management to determine product performance.
Master of Business Administration (Management Emphasis ￨ 3.94 GPA) Webster University, Kansas City, MO
Minister Licensed & Ordained Community Life Network
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!