This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Motivated, confident Management Professional with years of progressive experience, including work as a business owner. Skilled in promoting a company image rooted in professionalism. Excel under pressure in time-sensitive environments. Seeking an opportunity where work history and training would benefit the daily functions of a reputable company. Targeting roles with a telecommunication, quality management or detail engineering focus.
DOS: DOS, MSDOS, SmartCom, Professional Write, Ezcode, Norton Commander
Microsoft: Windows 3.1 through 2010, Microsoft Project, Visio, AutoCAD, Internet - Intranet systems (LAN/WAN)
Macintosh: OS 8.5 and prior
Database: TBS - Telecom Business Solutions, InnerCom, Clarify, Clientele, MS Access, ATT-DMS, InfoSwap, Geolink
Aided in the development, initiation and acceptance of the company as a TL9000-approved organization
Developed EFI&T guidelines for review and evaluation by the EFI&T Team to ensure adherence to client and industry standards
Delivered project results that included follow-up on deviation corrections
Offered monthly, quarterly and annual results on root cause, corrective actions and improvement plans, both internally and to each core customer
Worked across a client base that included NEC / ATT, British Telecom (CAN), Emerson & DeltaCom, Ciena Cisco, Century Link, Comcast, Verizon Business, Verizon Wireless, Global Crossing, XO Communication, TWC, Level 3, Verizon, Mauna Loa, Windstream and Bestel &Telfonica
Dispensed support and engineering guidance on solutions/products such as Channel, Photonics and IP platform products, to name a few
Led DC Power primary, secondary and central office services, as well as hut/remote functions
Discovered a Fiber Optic/IP platform solution for Infinera during tenure in role
- Provided quality, comprehensive logistical support and transportation services
- Worked across a broad client base to ensure quality support delivery at all times
- Offered useful, effective communication and operations management services to inmate facilities in the U.S.
- Mediated project definition and scope between Sales and Engineering Teams
- Verified the sales accuracy of product feature offerings
- Addressed or redirected sales for feature parity and functionality issues
- Noted logistic needs e.g. project milestones prior to assignment to Project Manager, Coordinator and Dispatcher; reviewed with Project Manager and Engineer to verify accuracy per project prior to scheduling
- Operated as a Customer Service Representative and customer signoff contact during project closings
- Headed all aspects of implementation services, e.g. project coordination, installation support, field installations and related; in doing so, supported approximately 3.5K inmate facilities
- Served on the Product Feature Approval Committee to represent all product lines at Alpha/Beta and GA
- Operated in a disciplined manner daily, often partnering with teams to complete general Project Management and technical Installation/Testing processes
- Managed capitalization and financial closures; achieved zero outstanding revenue that surpassed 21 days
- Excelled in completing more than 300 new, renewal and MAC projects for 2005
- Managed Telephony - Implementation services across contracts with companies such as MCI, AT&T and Qwest
- Also worked as an ISO 9001 / TL9000 Management Representative, reporting to the National Quality Board during all QPA and QAT reviews; delivered results to the National Registrar via ASQ / Questform
- Updated processes and tracking documentation at Levels 1 through 4
- Supervised internal and customer audits, as well as chaired monthly departmental and EF&I quarterly meetings
- Served as an active contributor to the semi-annual and annual Executive Review meetings
- Named as TEKsystems sole contact for all ILEC and CLEC quality matters
- Delivered well-thought-out replies to RFQ quality concerns
- Developed, led and tracked EF&I training, focused on internal and customer requirements
- Led with the company s first 100% conforming ISO 9001 / TL9000 corporate annual audit
- Produced, monitored and verified quality on various AT&T products
- Entered project updates and completion data in weekly reports and AT&T s Document Management Systems DMS), as well as through GEO-Link and INFO-swap
- Provided EF&I services to ILEC and CLEC companies, along with pre-engineering instruction and changes submitted to Detail Engineering team members
- Worked as a Team Lead for installation and testing for Tyco / Lucent / Loran Battery plants, RC48, NCOE, DMACs, NTP, DTP and RAMUX equipment
- Also led a Battery Plant upgrade via AT&T Easyview
- Placed the largest battery plant ever installed by Volt for AT&T at 9600 amp/hour, with no standard or quality defect assessed at any point in the process
Event Concessions, Kopper Kettle Concessions LLC, 2002-2004
EFI / T&T Operations Manager, EngineX Networks Inc., 2001-2002
EFI / T&T Project Manager, NorthStar Communications Group Inc., 2001
Manager III National Customer Scheduling, (XXXXXX) Field Operations, Prism Communications Services, 1999-2000
Operations Coordinator Broadband Wireless/Ops. Support Specialist (DMS), Nortel Networks, 1997-1999
EFI / T&T Project Supervisor / Senior Field Engineer, CDI Telecommunications, 1993-1997
Superintendent, Metro-Tex Utilities INC., 1983-1991
Member, American Society for Quality
Professional Development, American Truck Training
Professional Development, Southern Training Institute
Courses, Eastern Washington University
Courses, Community College of the Air Force
Honorable Discharge, U.S. Air Force
March 19, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
I bring to any role years of demonstrated quality and project management acumen, primarily as it relates to technical processes.
It is my hope to put the skills I ve developed over the years to practical use in a challenging new setting that will allow for leverage of my many talents and technical aptitudes.
My experiences to date have sharpened my supervisory and managerial competencies, as well as my ability to connect positively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
I also demonstrate high levels of company loyalty, with my tenure at my most recent employer lasting nearly a decade in total.
As a professional, I work well in fast-paced settings that call for adaptability and the ability to remain calm under pressure. I excel both independently and autonomously.
To pair with my work chronology, I have completed Professional Development through American Truck Training and the Southern Training Institute, as well as completed college courses at Eastern Washington University and the Community College of the Air Force.
With the Air Force, I proudly worked as a service member before leaving with an honorable discharge. I also serve as a Member of the American Society for Quality.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!