This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Energetic professional dedicated to driving quality patient care seeking a growth-focused, entry-level RN role.
Dynamic Team Player who facilitates the delivery of responsible direct patient care for all ages based on industry and facility standards of practices, and who offers recent clinical training while collaborating with healthcare teams to optimize patient outcomes per treatment goals. Ambitious Self-Starter who promotes patient-centered care while handling multiple tasks simultaneously in deadline-driven situations, who exhibits a calm, knowledgeable demeanor, and who maintains composure in high-stress scenarios. Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with healthcare teams, patients, and families, and who applies up-to-date awareness of national care management trends.
CPR Certification ￨ AED Certification (Current)
Elder Abuse Seminar (2015) ￨ Childbirth Class (2016)
Narcan Training (2016) ￨ Stewards of Children Sexual Abuse Prevention Training (2015)
Third-Floor Clinical (72 Hours ￨ Spring 2017) Beckley VAMC
Step-Down Clinical (72 Hours ￨ Fall 2016) Raleigh General Hospital
ED Preceptorship Mitch Dickens (24 Hours ￨ Spring 2017) Beckley VAMC
ED Community Service Sheila Godbey (6 Hours ￨ Spring 2017) Beckley VAMC
Med-Surg Preceptorship Candy Cooper (12 Hours ￨ Spring 2017) BARH Hospital
- Utilized broad scope of healthcare knowledge toward providing patient-focused direct care within a fast-paced regional medical center, including assisting individuals with bed baths, personal care, and personal hygiene.
- Ensured seamless care processes by observing patients status, monitoring vital signs, and checking glucose.
- Optimized treatment efforts by turning patients as required, assisting with feedings, and changing bed linens.
- Contributed solid communication and interpersonal relations talents toward building beneficial relationships among healthcare physicians, nursing teams, patients, and families to maximize treatment outcomes success.
- Rapidly advanced to Service Writer role due to comprehensive maintenance and parts department knowledge, and tasked with reviewing work orders and ensuring parts, labor, and charges were accurate prior to processing.
Continuous Miner Operator
- Played a vital role in managing continuous miner operations, including coordinating production of coal, maintaining continuous mining machining to legal standards, and ensuring proper ventilation of the work area.
- Collaborated with various co-workers to successfully ensure safe and secure transitions from entry-to-entry.
- Expertly operated roof-bolting machine while ensuring roof control plan strictly adhered to safety regulations.
- Ran scoop, continuous miner, and shuttle car as required, and maintained proper ventilation to the work area.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!