This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Human Resource Specialist
- Highly-motivated Professional possessing 10 years of human resource experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in recruiting, interviewing and training high performance teams.
- Well versed in managing employee relations and records with utmost level of confidentiality.
- Extensive experience processing payroll, generating detailed reports and managing on boarding paperwork.
Human Resource Services
Attention to Detail
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Natural Body Spa & Shop (LEED-Certified), Atlanta, GA 2005-Present
Spa Director (2013-Present)
- Fulfill key leadership position, focusing heavily on operations management for 30+ team members and overseeing all human resource services.
- Contribute extensively to team building initiatives, including recruitment, hiring and training.
- Generate detailed HRIS reports; relay pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Ensure utmost confidentiality throughout employee record management, including I9s, incident reports and payroll.
- Streamline existing training processes by updating training manuals; successfully develop effective policies and procedures.
- Devise strategic plans to promote growth throughout business; implement employee recognition programs to increase retention.
Assistant Spa Director (2011-2013)
- Provided direct support to Spa Director in various capacities, including human resource services, strategic planning and overseeing day to day operations.
- Heavily involved in employee on boarding, including recruitment, interviewing and training.
- Managed employee relations and developed effective conflict resolution processes.
- Successfully facilitated monthly team meetings and vendor training.
- Utilized strong organizational skills to process payroll, manage budgets, handle invoices and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Generated detailed reports to portray financial status.
Operations Specialist (2007-2011)
- Assumed key support role, focusing primarily on completing human resource and administrative tasks.
- Developed and implemented highly effective policies and procedures to boost efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Completed financial tasks as necessary, including payroll processing and inventory management.
- Recognized for development of an effective equipment tracking system to track company depreciation.
Lead Spa Coordinator (2005)
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while performing administrative tasks, maintaining proper inventory levels, scheduling and conducting in depth sales training.
- Responsible for delivering quality customer service.
Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP); 2016
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Management, ECPI University; Virginia Beach, VA; 2011
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!