This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site business operations in alignment with our company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust organizational growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with executives, senior-level decision-makers, sales teams, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking customer care operations to ensure timely and error-free deliveries while consistently maintaining a profitable branch with optimal inventory accuracy in alignment with goals.
- Conduct lucrative sales calls while developing and enhancing results-generating relationships with diverse customers.
Expertly implement top companywide sales programs and promotions.
Successfully gather and maintain current market pricing to stay competitive.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen toward building a new HVAC Division from the ground up, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top team of valuable HVAC technicians.
- Designed and developed comprehensive training schedules, and further organized and taught relevant coursework.
- Effectively created business value for quality services by building a customer base with maintained service agreements.
Implemented an Educating the Consumer program.
Successfully built a strong, referral-based service department.
Built a committed consumer base of 450+ customers in <1 year.
Served as recordkeeper and dispatcher for this multimillion-dollar contractor.
Created a new maintenance program for consumers to drive bottom-line growth.
- Strategically steered new customer prospecting while maintaining a large-scale HVAC customer base for profitability.
- Prospected for clients, conducted targeted sales calls, and developed customer relationships to exceed sales goals.
Generated a run rate for new business growth at 193% to quota.
Built and sustained dynamic relationships with a large-scale client base.
Consistently gathered and maintained current market pricing to stay competitive.
- Maximized bottom-line performance toward directing a team of 6 service technicians, recordkeeper, and dispatcher for this multimillion-dollar contractor, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing all HVAC technicians.
- Planned and prioritized use of resources to optimize labor goals by creating a training schedule and teaching classes.
Built a committed consumer base of 450+ customers in <1 year.
Designed and developed effective education for the consumer philosophy.
Added bottom-line dollars by creating a maintenance program for key consumers.
Territory Sales Manager
- Drove business growth by proactively prospecting for new customers and maintaining an existing HVAC customer base, including conducting sales calls, as well as developing and enhancing beneficial relationships with all customers.
- Provided timely estimates and job quotes while consistently gathering and maintaining current market pricing.
Successfully upheld stable numbers within a down economy.
Customized marketing programs to individually benefit each customer.
Created a training schedule and organized and taught Technical and Business Consulting classes.
Territory Sales Manager ￨ Operations Manager (Consulting)
- Led targeted decision-making in the oversight of a high-volume territory sales operation, including gathering and maintaining current market pricing to remain competitive while customizing individual marketing programs for customers.
- Effectively maintained high-volume budgetary objectives and profit / loss statements for this multimillion-dollar location.
- Prospected for new customers, conducted sales calls, managed an existing HVAC base, and built strong client relations.
Successfully trained employees on complex Mincron computer system.
Established a unique audit system for inventory control and daily guidelines.
Established and implemented new corporate rules and regulations for improved efficiency.
Operations Manager ￨ Regional Manager ￨ Territory Manager
- Directed strategic customization of growth-oriented marketing programs to benefit customers and drive core success.
- Designed and developed training schedule, and organized and taught key classes in Technical and Business Consulting.
- Prospected and conducted sales calls while developing customer relations and providing timely estimates and quotes.
Successfully led companywide sales programs and promotions to generate profits.
Increased sales from $3 million to $6 million while consistently exceeding sales quotas.
Collaborated with management and employees to continually exceed customer expectations.
- Played a vital role in coordinating and managing optimal customer care while ensuring timely, error-free deliveries.
- Remained consistently competitive by gathering and maintaining current market pricing and branch-wide profit / loss.
Initiated strategic, profit-focused companywide sales programs and promotions.
Proactively conducted lucrative sales calls while building solid customer relationships.
NATE Certified #xxxxxx99 ￨ EPA Certified #P493837968EA01C00
R410A Certified #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 000009 ￨ Rinnai Certified #159613 ￨ Trac Pipe Certified #1312940
Former United States Army (Airborne / Ranger Qualifications) ￨ Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can continue to make a positive contribution to our bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in HVAC Refrigeration, Product Management, New Business Development, Customer Care Operations, High-Volume Sales, and Multi-Process Optimization. I am also highly skilled in Team Building, Training / Development, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Data / Records Management, Communications, and Conflict Resolution.
To complement this experience, please note that I participated in undergraduate studies at Hillsborough Community College. I am also NATE Certified, EPA Certified, R410A Certified, Rinnai Certified, and Trac Pipe Certified.
Currently, as an Assistant Manager with our company, I successfully lead forward-thinking customer care operations to ensure timely and error-free deliveries while consistently maintaining a profitable branch with optimal inventory accuracy in alignment with goals. Within this role, I also conduct lucrative sales calls while developing and enhancing results-generating relationships with diverse customers.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Expertly implementing top companywide sales programs and promotions.
Successfully gathering and maintaining current market pricing to stay competitive.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting OR Delete This Portion ].
As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience, including a former role with our company as a Territory Sales Manager where I prospected for new customers and maintained an existing HVAC customer base. During this time, I successfully upheld stable numbers within a down economy, customized marketing programs to individually benefit each customer, and created a training schedule and organized and taught Technical and Business Consulting classes.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding our team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match our current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!