This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Energetic Professional Dedicated to Driving Quality Patient Care by Leading with Ethics, Compassion, and Integrity
Dynamic Healthcare Leader who facilitates the delivery of responsible, cost-conscious direct patient care for all ages based on industry and facility standards of practices. Top Performer who offers talent across complex ED, ICU, Telemetry, Cardiac Cath Lab, Special Procedures, and Flight Nursing areas while collaborating with healthcare teams to optimize patient outcomes per treatment goals. Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to achieve insightful, change-driven results while quickly adapting to evolving scenarios, as well as independently resolving in-depth issues while using process improvement techniques to personalize service and guxxxxxxe clinical teams toward meaningful, significant change. Ambitious Self-Starter who promotes patient-centered care while handling multiple tasks simultaneously in deadline-driven situations, who exhibits a calm, knowledgeable demeanor, and who maintains composure in high-stress scenarios. Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with healthcare teams, agencies, and patients, and who applies up-to-date knowledge and awareness of national care management trends.
Career Highlights Include:
Continually integrating principles of Evxxxxxxence-Based Practices in a clinical setting.
Demonstrating proven experience in community nursing and patient service relations.
Increasing leadership and staff accountability by implementing change management efforts.
Promoting patient care synergy by building collaborative relationships between EMS agencies.
Proactively using Lean principles and processes for continued improvement and core efficiency.
Spearheading design of new free-standing ED, renovation processes, and outpatient clinic patient flow.
Expertly leading and / or participating in local, regional, and system services and planning committees.
Director of Emergency Department, Float Pool & Respiratory Services
- Capitalize on the opportunity to promote excellence in patient-focused direct care within ED, Float Pool, and Respiratory Services (roles held separately and / or concurrently), including leading recruitment processes to attain highly qualified candxxxxxxates, as well as objectively screening, interviewing, and hiring new team members.
- Ensured seamless healthcare processes by training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing staff of 70+ FTEs, including leading an integral project for a web-based scheduling program across multiple system sites.
- Serve as nursing representative for an Emergency Care Collaborative for Trinity Healthcare (the system s umbrella organization), including sitting on steering team since 2013 and serving as Nurse Co-Lead for 1 year.
- Contribute solxxxxxx communication and interpersonal relations talents toward building beneficial relations among healthcare physicians, nursing teams, EMS agencies, and patients to maximize treatment outcomes success.
Personally completed successful Joint Commission Survey.
Reduced length of stay for the majority of patients to 2 hours.
Increased patient satisfaction of Those Likely to Recommend ED.
Built relations with EMS and hospital by implementing a paramedic case review.
Met and / or exceeded core measure expectations and company dashboard standards.
Spearheaded planning and design of free-standing ED and new ED in replacement facility.
Successfully led department through implementation of new Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
Increased leadership and staff accountability by implementing change management initiatives.
Met and / or exceeded budget since initial hire, and achieved a <2% turnover rate in department.
Supported achievement of numerous quality awards, including recognition as one of the Top 10 hospitals in the nation with the ED currently treating 67% of patients that are admitted to the facility.
Director of Emergency Services
- Strategically steered small-scale Emergency Services for this state-of-the-art medical center, including training, mentoring, and managing a highly skilled team of 25 FTEs while optimizing use of resources to achieve healthcare objectives by planning and prioritizing key scheduling, daily workflow, and patient assignments.
- Contributed sharp analytical skills toward driving budgeting, strategic planning, and trends tracking efforts.
Enhanced efficient healthcare operations by designing the new ED department s renovation.
Re-established an emergency preparedness program, including obtaining grants and running drills.
Pain Clinic Manager ￨ ED Charge Nurse
- Played a vital role in serving in a results-generating leadership capacity for this fast-paced pain management center, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing patient-centric staff to meet or exceed goals.
- Cost-effectively managed daily operational initiatives while continually promoting patient care excellence.
Designed patient flow for the outpatient clinic to boost efficiency.
Successfully netted $2,100+ in additional revenue prior to clinic closure.
Led targeted training / development initiatives for a cross-functional clinic staff.
Master of Business Administration (Healthcare Emphasis)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Bachelor of Business Management
Associates of Nursing
Fundamentals in Leadership Training ￨ Crucial Conversations
Essentials for New Leaders (2006) ￨ Leadership Xxxxxx (2009)
BLS Certification ￨ ACLS Certification ￨ PALS Certification ￨ NRP Certification
Member, Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)
Excellent Professional References Provxxxxxxed Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!