This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results oriented Professional possessing 20+ years of purchasing experience across various industries.
- Excellent procurement abilities, with a proven track record of steering projects to an on time completion.
- Possesses a broad knowledge of multiple industries, including food ingredients, production equipment, vehicles and heavy construction supplies.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
- Skilled in budget management, R&D of product/packaging lines and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable outcomes throughout vendor interactions.
MRP, SAP & ERP Software
CAS & Oracle Systems
Safety Regulation Compliance
MS Office Suite
The Roman Agency, Mercer, PA 2016-Present
Farmers Insurance Group, Pittsburgh, PA 2013-2014
Licensed Insurance Producer
- Leverage strong interpersonal and sales abilities to grow existing customer base.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships; rapidly build rapport and make individualized product/service recommendations to promote satisfaction.
- Thoroughly review all documentation to ensure quality control.
General Electric Transportation, Grove City, PA 2014-2015
- Collaborated extensively with team members to ensure all scheduling and follow up for large diesel engine parts was completed on time.
- Oversaw all project phases ranging from production to shipping and distribution for $5M in parts quarterly.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased company revenue.
Clearwater Construction Inc., Mercer, PA 2012-2013
- Leveraged strong purchasing skills to buy, organize and track materials/equipment for heavy bridge construction statewide.
- Maintained adherence to policies, permitting requirements and procedures on each job site.
US Investigation Services, Boyers, PA 2011-2012
- Utilized strong analysis and investigative skills to complete thorough Federal background checks.
Polar Bear, Inc., Mercer, PA 1994-2010
Purchasing Manager/Operations Manager
- Obtained valuable exposure to best purchasing processes, with associated responsibilities including oversight of sourcing, packaging and manufacturing.
- Maintained quality control throughout day to day operations.
- Demonstrated organizational abilities while scheduling services/installations for food service customers.
- Used various material planning software to complete daily tasks.
Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics, Indiana University of PA, Indiana, PA; 2011
Supervisory Skills Certificate, Manufacturer s Association of Northwest PA, Erie, PA
Assistant Football Coach, Mercer High School, Mercer, PA; 1996-Present
President, Mercer Girls Basketball Boosters, Mercer, PA; 2014-Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!