This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Solutions-Focused Facilities Maintenance Manager who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on high-volume operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above multi-department challenges to achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, cost-effectively managing expenses, and independently resolving issues with internal and external parties to boost success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical decision-makers, maintenance / technician teams, outside contractors, vendors, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads teams by example and with integrity to inspire confidence.
Facility Maintenance Manager
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking facilities operations, including training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of 25 maintenance personnel; coordinating and assisting in schedules and tasks; establishing priorities and timeframes for cross-functional staff; and handling job evaluations and disciplinary actions.
- Direct installation or repair of electrical / HVAC systems / CNC Machinery and other equipment, including monitoring completion of assignments via field observations and inspection auditing to ensure compliance with Hilite standards.
- Develop cost estimates, procure equipment and track key construction processes to complete large-scale projects.
- Cost-effectively manage a $300,000 monthly maintenance budget, $300,000 in expenses, and overall inventory flow.
- Manage all major and minor maintenance and servicing of equipment in the facility done through outside contractors, including determining need for outside contractors involvement with facility-based projects and / or critical repairs.
- Optimize data / records management by maintaining facility work orders though complex QMS work order system.
Championed quality initiatives while training teams on production procedures.
Led all preventive and / or predictive maintenance, as well as new equipment installations.
Analyzed energy savings calculations to promote environmental sustainability and energy conservation.
Increased productivity and reduced costs by consistently implementing ideas for quality improvements.
Ensured ongoing technician training on equipment, task procedures, work standards, and safety procedures.
Developed cost estimates, procured equipment, and tracked construction processes on large-scale projects.
Facility Maintenance Manager
- Strategically steered facility maintenance department initiatives, including mentoring and managing a team of 15 technicians tasked with promoting efficient operations among 50+ CNC mills and lathes, machine repair and installations (i.e. HVAC, plating shop, office expansion projects, plumbing), and general facility maintenance functions.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward managing capital funding requests of up to $1 million from project approval to project closeout, and continually drove success by assessing vendor projects and building vendor relations.
- Maximized use of resources to achieve goals by generating PM schedules and procedures in alignment with projects.
- Directed operation and maintenance of building mechanical and utility systems; referenced blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs; and served as the go-to first responder for all facility and equipment issues as necessary.
Successfully led all strategic maintenance functions, including facility-wide capital projects.
Decreased downtime 40% with implementation of a preventative maintenance program in the first year.
Decreased monthly department budget by reducing unplanned downtime via optimal inventory management.
Spearheaded a large-scale critical parts inventory on all items with long lead times and common failure items to increase overall department readiness and improve production readiness, including stocking drive components on critical CNC equipment to reduce key shipping cost and downtime via in-house rapid response.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward planning and implementing maintenance scheduling of preventive maintenance with the Bell Helicopter Service team, including assisting Bell Helicopter in managing the preventive maintenance program and training technicians for high-level program functioning to avoid unplanned downtime.
Participated in a Halliburton project with an overseas install in Malaysia of 40+ CNC machines.
Conducted critical repairs, alignments, and software installs on facility s machine centers and lathes.
Trained machine operators on preventive maintenance and electrical and mechanical systems troubleshooting.
- Led targeted decision-making among a details-focused crew of 10 technicians tasked with data infrastructure installs.
- Expertly installed, maintained, and supported voice and data applications; IP, network equipment, and facilities; and VolP applications; installed new users and relocated existing users; and handled concurrent deployment projects.
Led planning, budgeting, vendor assessment and selection, and quality assurance.
Initiated companywide cost-reduction initiatives while ensuring ongoing services excellence.
Continually researched and recommended network and data communications hardware and software.
Successfully defined clear targets and objectives while monitoring timelines and resolving potential challenges.
- Played a vital role in managing nationwide voice and data installs while mentoring and managing a team of 10 staff in meeting and / or exceeding goals, defining clear targets and objectives, and ensuring ongoing project communications.
Expertly installed IP, network equipment, and facilities.
Led installation, maintenance, and support of voice and data applications.
Successfully led multiple simultaneous deployment projects against strict deadlines.
Proactively researched and recommended network and data communications hardware and software.
Associates in Machine Tool Technology
Okuma Apprenticeship Program
Certificate of Achievement in CNC Repair ￨ Electrical & Mechanical Repair
Honorably Discharged, United States Army (E-4 Rank)
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Facilities Maintenance Management, Lean Manufacturing, Project Management, Engineering, Product Development, Budgeting / Finance, Production Prioritization, and Quality Assurance. I am also highly skilled in Team Building, Training / Development, Process Optimization, Strategic Planning, Trends Tacking, Process Recommendations, Data Analysis, and Regulatory Compliance, among other areas.
Currently, as a Facility Maintenance Manager with Hilite International, Inc., I expertly lead forward-thinking facilities operations, including training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of 25 maintenance personnel; coordinating and assisting in schedules and tasks; establishing priorities and timeframes for cross-functional staff; and handling job evaluations and disciplinary action. Within this role, I direct installation or repair of electrical / HVAC systems / CNC Machinery and other equipment, including monitoring completion of assignments via field observations and inspection auditing to ensure compliance with Hilite standards. I also manage a $300,000 monthly maintenance budget, $300,000 in expenses, and overall inventory flow, along with developing cost estimates, procuring equipment, and tracking key construction process to complete large-scale projects.
A sample of my achievements include:
Championing quality initiatives while training teams on production procedures.
Leading all preventive and / or predictive maintenance, as well as new equipment installations.
Analyzing energy savings calculations to promote environmental sustainability and energy conservation.
Increasing productivity and reduced costs by consistently implementing ideas for quality improvements.
Ensuring ongoing technician training on equipment, task procedures, work standards, and safety procedures.
Developing cost estimates, procuring equipment, and tracking construction processes on large-scale projects.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned an Associates in Machine Tool Technology from York Technical College. I also completed a rigorous Okuma Apprenticeship Program for a Certificate of Achievement in CNC Repair and Electrical & Mechanical Repair through the Okuma Technology Institute at York Technical College.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in project management and facility maintenance management roles.
As a proven leader, I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!