This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Law Enforcement Professional with 10+ years of experience.
- Possesses expert level knowledge of active shooter tactics and taser instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct in depth training to promote growth and development of fellow Officers.
- Successfully trained 22 Deputies; monitored performance and used strong leadership skills to promote growth.
- Recognized as Employee of the Month (December 2014).
- Presented Commendable Restraint Award.
- Awarded two meritorious service ribbons.
Santa Clarita Valley Station 2015-Present
- Demonstrate strong law enforcement skills and legal knowledge while performing daily patrol assignments.
- Conduct in depth training to promote growth and development of new Officers.
Palmdale Station 2012-2015
Field Training Officer
- Exemplified a strong attention to detail while conducting criminal investigations.
- Thoroughly reviewed information and documented findings on burglaries, narcotics and assaults.
Lancaster Station 2007-2012
- Promoted safety throughout community; collaborated extensively with special teams and task forces.
- Obtained in depth knowledge of gang / narcotic prevention processes.
- Successfully aided in arrest of gang members.
East Facility 2006-2007
- Utilized various tactics to identify weapons and uncover prison escape routes.
Police Academy Graduate, Class 351; 2006
Completed multiple instructor courses, including Taser Instructor, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Force Protection, Dignitary Protection and Terrorism.
Instructed 10 Taser Courses.
Sheriff Response Team Member
Front sight 2-Day Handgun Course, 2-day Knife Fighting Tactics
Covered 6 Advanced Tactical AR-15 Course
Counter Terrorism Coursework Completed, American Military University
EMT-1 Course, Antelope Valley Medical College
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!