This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global customer service and business operations in alignment with a company s vision and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth while spearheading targeted efforts to deliver continuous improvement throughout the value stream.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including expertly identifying issues and developing solutions for process inefficiencies and key sustainable results.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with global executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain objectives.
Manager Business Systems ￨ Standards (2016 2017)
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking business systems / standard operations, including leading strategic vision to balance projects and support short- / long-range plans and secure funding and business unit approval.
- Contributed logistics support proficiencies and solid communications talents toward proactively initiating NPD with a 3rd party for capturing accurate weights and dimensions, as well as designing a sub-contract order and return process.
Re-engineered a large-scale export process to allow shipments within only 24 hours.
Designed a Live Factory Map showcasing shop floor-based workloads, manning, and activity.
Saved $1.2 million annually by optimizing regional inventory to ultimately close a standalone warehouse.
Secured funding and approval for a $2-milion Global Trade System projected to deliver $15 million in savings.
Manager Logistics ￨ Distribution (2015 2016)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward efficiently managing a 400,000-square-foot warehouse employing 110 labor employees and 21 salary employees, including developing all KPIs, scorecards, and visual displays per goals.
- Led implementation of strategy deployment, live performance management, Gemba, and daily management huddle.
- Exhibited sharp analytical abilities toward effectively controlling a $19-million budget in alignment with objectives.
Improved work order velocity 23% while reducing overtime 90%.
Achieved a substantial $4-million surplus in 2016 via proven leadership talents.
Successfully guided Lean thinking and principles while training and coaching team members.
Manager Operational Excellence (2012 2015)
- Spearheaded results-generating global Lean training initiatives and championed Kaizen events for local and global levels from inception through to sustainment while coaching and mentoring staff using change management techniques.
Manager Operational Excellence (continued)
- Ensured seamless and optimal operations by prioritizing projects and championing new facility improvement efforts.
Reduced companywide OEM feeder break cost by 18%.
Personally implemented a new global non-conforming program.
Developed a Lean training program and materials for global deployment.
Improved on-time delivery 19% by designing and managing a Longview, TX-based plan.
Manager Global Customer Service (2010 2012)
- Strategically steered global customer service operations initiatives by designing, developing, and implementing a comprehensive customer service training program, including elevating team morale and performance via key coaching.
- Led global on time delivery and web-based reporting and applied order priority methods, processing, and live tracking.
Increased customer satisfaction score from 6.5 to 8.9.
Proactively launched SQDCI scorecard for department (KPIs).
Improved overall quote turnaround time from 7 days to only 2 days.
Rapidly advanced from Project Manager to Supervisor to Manager in 14 months.
Senior Proposal Analyst
- Played a vital role in offering strategic and competitive proposals for multi-year contracts while developing and sharing solutions-driven best practices across multiple departments which was instrumental in driving core success.
Successfully completed Six Sigma Green Belt training.
Served as Internal Auditor and Quality Response Team Member.
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration
Change Management Certified (Prosci) ￨ Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Lean Body of Knowledge Certification ￨ Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
SAP ￨ Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ￨ SQDCI Scorecards
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!